Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato agrees with Anti-Vaccine post

COOOK

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

Do you think the multiple rounds of closely monitored clinical trials might have been to answer those questions? 

Should you choose to inoculate medical personnel must screen for pre-existing compromised immune problems and therefore stop you from getting it. 

But the inherent risk will always be there, and that is still not a valid reason to reject vaccination. Questioning it does nothing to solve the problem. 

There is literally 0 medical procedure that has 0% mortality. People have died in tooth extraction and get fatal reactions to all kinds of otc medicine.

But the odds are sooo low for the average person that if you put it into perspective of other risks that you take every day, it seems laughable. 

You can die in traffic anytime. 

You can get food poisoning or allergic reaction that kills.

or get caught in some other freak accident. 

If that doesnt stop you from driving, eating and participating in life, then why does vaccination? 

Spot on.

In general terms, you get better outcomes with vaccines than without. That's how they get to be vaccines. People who know what they're doing have carried out the tests, done the maths and concluded that it is a good idea to take the vaccine (for whatever the disease might be). So there is no need for the rest of us to guess. The work has already been done for us, by people who actually know what they're talking about.

If you have an underlying condition or you are on medication, yes, ask your doctor does that change the game for you, and then act on whatever advice your doctor gives you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MOT said:

Spot on.

In general terms, you get better outcomes with vaccines than without. That's how they get to be vaccines. People who know what they're doing have carried out the tests, done the maths and concluded that it is a good idea to take the vaccine (for whatever the disease might be). So there is no need for the rest of us to guess. The work has already been done for us, by people who actually know what they're talking about.

If you have an underlying condition or you are on medication, yes, ask your doctor does that change the game for you, and then act on whatever advice your doctor gives you.

Lmao a vaccine normally takes years to make and perfect this one was made in eleven months thats why people have doubts also docters arent always right my mom can attest to that 

Serial Chiller
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Lmao a vaccine normally takes years to make and perfect this one was made in eleven months thats why people have doubts also docters arent always right my mom can attest to that 

Have you maybe even thought that it’s been years since the last major pandemic and collaborative medical efforts plus the urgency of covid might mean a vaccine needs to be created in a shorter time?

Stop trying to use your anecdotal stories and fearmongering to discredit medicine. Thought you had enough why are you still here putting your ignorance on full display?

Agunimon
21 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Don't underestimate the funnels of public funding that normal vaccines in development don't benefit from. Every first world country was helping to fund the development of this vaccine. Without that aid, it would not have happened so quickly.

28 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Have you maybe even thought that it’s been years since the last major pandemic and collaborative medical efforts plus the urgency of covid might mean a vaccine needs to be created in a shorter time?

Stop trying to use your anecdotal stories and fearmongering to discredit medicine. Thought you had enough why are you still here putting your ignorance on full display?

Im not ignorant im just sick and tired of people not accepting people who have a different opinion about the vaccine also im not fearmongering my had really bad exsperiences with her previous docter who didnt believe that all the the unexsplained symptoms my mom had were caused by her medication my mom turned out to be right in the end see there you have it proof that docters can make mistakes so stop trying to discredit people who had bad exsperiences with medicine

7 minutes ago, Trenlord said:

Don't underestimate the funnels of public funding that normal vaccines in development don't benefit from. Every first world country was helping to fund the development of this vaccine. Without that aid, it would not have happened so quickly.

I dont what makes you think i do?

RahrahWitch

That Post is just all kinds of wrong, I don't know where to start.

"The Media and Powers that be" are pushing something that's been rigorously tested by scientists and doctors, Eating Healthy and meditation isn't going to stop Covid from Killing you. There's been plenty of young healthy people who have sadly passed from complications with the virus.

Comparing a deadly virus to second-hand smoke is just baffling to me, They are nowhere near comparable and most places ban smoking indoors anyway.

When Covid Kills someone with an Underlying health condition, It's a CONTRIBUTING FACTOR. For example, I'm listed as vulnerable but without covid I'm in no danger of dying anytime soon. If I were to die of the virus it most definitely would be the driving force. As for Tabacco, It is a contributing factor to some cancers/deaths. If a life long smoker gets lung cancer then doctors will piece it together saying they don't is just stupid.

:saladga: I can't wait till the pandemic is over and I can ignore these nutcases :saladga:

Demi's done it for me, I'm over her.

TEANUS

Y’all are sooooo kind, accepting, and love positive! I LOVE reading all the jokes about how she’s a “dr*ggie”, her cocaine use, and how “stupid” and “troubling” it is that she’s done “illicit substances without a second thought”! 

While COVID has run rampant this year, every other illness, including mental illness and addiction, have taken the back seat. Y’all are saying, “you could die from x, y, or Z at any time! The odds of the vaccine hurting/ killing you are so much lower!”. So....just like how y’all hate the people who say “you could die from cancer, a car crash, or anything else, only 1-2% of COVID cases lead to death”.

With that being said, I’ll be getting the vaccine when it’s available to me. I live in a rural area however, so it will take a little longer to get to me anyway, so I’ll get to see how things go for everyone else first! I’m sure it’s safe, but how can they test “long term effects” when the longest that they could have truly been working on this vaccine is about a year now? “Long term effects” to me would be effects that may linger around for years after receiving a certain medication

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived