Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato agrees with Anti-Vaccine post

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sorry, all love to Demi. But publicly questioning a vaccine that will save people’s lives while she’s done tons of illicit and illegal substances for her own pleasure without question is a little disturbing

littlepotter

Am I missing something? How is this anti vax? This is clearly anti tobacco. They DO make a great point, why the hell are substances like tobacco that have absolutely zero health benefits and all they do is harm people and cause cancer still allowed if not to make money for corporations? 

chaeri pls

Better Day

If she is anti-vaccine she should be refused treatment for COVID-19 like every anti vaccine person 

Together You And I!

Yes because healthy eating and good vibes is going to end an actual fking pandemic 

Economy
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Am I missing something? How is this anti vax? This is clearly anti tobacco. They DO make a great point, why the hell are substances like tobacco that have absolutely zero health benefits and all they do is harm people and cause cancer still allowed if not to make money for corporations? 

Yeah I do agree with that part of it. There's a lot of inconsistencies and hypocracies when it comes to health expectations and laws tbh

Although it's not exactly the same as a virus since u can easily transmit it to others while smoking if ur careful to not smoke around others ur mainly harming urself. Not that it's good to harm yourself either but u gotta be extra considerate if ur choices are gonna hurt innocent bystanders

But even tho it's not exactly the same I do in general see hypocracies

But on another note this isn't the best stuff to say publicly. We need the vaccines to end pandemic and we have enough trust issues with them already as it is

While I have my own reservations about it and wouldn't want to be among the first to get it, I wouldn't publicly try and instill extra doubts about it having a big voice like that

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah I do agree with that part of it. There's a lot of inconsistencies and hypocracies when it comes to health expectations and laws tbh

Although it's not exactly the same as a virus since u can easily transmit it to others while smoking if ur careful to not smoke around others ur mainly harming urself. Not that it's good to harm yourself either but u gotta be extra considerate if ur choices are gonna hurt innocent bystanders

But even tho it's not exactly the same I do in general see hypocracies

But on another note this isn't the best stuff to say publicly. We need the vaccines to end pandemic and we have enough trust issues with them already as it is

While I have my own reservations about it and wouldn't want to be among the first to get it, I wouldn't publicly try and instill extra doubts about it having a big voice like that

I mean yes of course it's not the same as vaccines but it didn't look like he was telling people not to take the vaccine to me... just talking about the hypocrisy of that industry 

chaeri pls

Franch Toast
28 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

If you look at the actual Instagram post, he's responding to a fan calling him out on following people promoting untruths about the vaccine, and then Travis Clark himself responds saying he doesn't trust the vaccine. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_DnJnjOfl/

(for some reason, IG won't embed right now)

She/Her/Hers

Archived