❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

nathantj594
6 hours ago, Regina George said:

And I didn’t call you names too. 

You called me embarrassing! That’s calling me names. I never called your or your fave any names. But I get screamed at over positivity. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 minute ago, nathantj594 said:

You called me embarrassing! That’s calling me names. I never called your or your fave any names. But I get screamed at over positivity. 

this is how you look right now luv -----> giphy.gif

PopMusicForever
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The article is unprofessional for behaving like stan Twitter, and you seem to have fell for it. Of course Dua is doing better, she promoted more than anyone this year, but it isn’t really fair to compare them.. I mean, try comparing Born This Way to FN, both their 2nd albums, who wins? It’s just music and we shouldn’t feed into the stan wars.

No one is comparing BTW with FN :saladga:

They are comparing the albums that came out this year and Dua gave everything to her era since October last year while Gaga has been silent the whole year. Also FN is a better album overall :ohwell:

1 minute ago, PopMusicForever said:

No one is comparing BTW with FN :saladga:

They are comparing the albums that came out this year and Dua gave everything to her era since October last year while Gaga has been silent the whole year. Also FN is a better album overall :ohwell:

I was just comparing their 2nd albums, since Gaga’s a 34 year old woman who didn’t even promote her album that much. And your opinion is that FN is better overall. I doubt you’re even a Gaga fan, seeing as you joined only 3 hours ago and it seems like this thread caused it.

MJHolland

I am so sorry to Miss Dua but this is a joke and a half

She is nothing like Gaga, and yes while she has had an amazing year, Dua literally can't hold a light to Gaga 

Not that anyone should be seriously comparing the two. Their similarities stop and being female singers. This is just an article written to get them clicks henny. 

PopMusicForever
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Call me back when she reshapes culture ok bye

Literally everyone started making disco music after she starting making disco music. 
Dua mentioned that her album (FN) was going to be disco-inspired early 2019.

Also she gave a proper era for over a year now in the midst of a pandemic :firega:

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

she literally just did! She showed everyone how to handle and plan a full era in the middle of a global crisis! she did not stop instead she got creative and passionate. If that is not literally reshaping culture and PROMOTING during the NEW NORMALITY i dont know what is.

are you actually....

you're not serious....

you think being able to promote an album is cultural impact.... chile the delusion 

Gaga literally changed all of fashion. red carpet impact out the door. the music video industry. the art of live performance. 

I'm sorry but her one night virtual concert that her label spent millions on bc she's hot rn was not in fact a cultural reset luv :billie: 

PopMusicForever
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I was just comparing their 2nd albums, since Gaga’s a 34 year old woman who didn’t even promote her album that much. And your opinion is that FN is better overall. I doubt you’re even a Gaga fan, seeing as you joined only 3 hours ago and it seems like this thread caused it.

Literally you can ask me anything Gaga related and I’ll answer you lmao 😆 I love Gaga to death. Anyway that’s not relevant.

The article is not comparing their 2nd albums :saladga:, they both comparing them in 2020 and Dua showed everyone how it should be done. 

Also Madonna was at her peak when she was around 34 so that’s not relevant, stop acting like 34 is old :triggered:

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Literally everyone started making disco music after she starting making disco music. 
Dua mentioned that her album (FN) was going to be disco-inspired early 2019.

Also she gave a proper era for over a year now in the midst of a pandemic :firega:

Gaga did disco years before Dua but ok 

PopMusicForever
Just now, MJHolland said:

Gaga did disco years before Dua but ok 

Umm when did Gaga do disco? :laughga:
She doesn’t even have one song that is disco and I Want Your Love is not her song 

MJHolland

I'm peacing out of this thread I didn't realise how delusion you all had suddenly become :billie:

Gaga is basically the biggest popstar on the planet and Dua is actively trying to make sure this isn't her peak. How many female artists fizzle into obscurity after their sophomore album... I could name a dozen off the top of my head. Dua is fighting to actually make a name of herself while Gaga is chilling in her Malibu palace. The two aren't comparable. 

3 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Literally you can ask me anything Gaga related and I’ll answer you lmao 😆 I love Gaga to death. Anyway that’s not relevant.

The article is not comparing their 2nd albums :saladga:, they both comparing them in 2020 and Dua showed everyone how it should be done. 

Also Madonna was at her peak when she was around 34 so that’s not relevant, stop acting like 34 is old :triggered:

Different times, and different careers. Even Taylor Swift said something along the lines of “the music industry throws you away when you turn 35”. And FN is obviously gonna do better, it was heavily promoted. But back to what the thread is about, Dua has never and will never “Out-Gaga Gaga”.

1 minute ago, PopMusicForever said:

Umm when did Gaga do disco? :laughga:
She doesn’t even have one song that is disco and I Want Your Love is not her song 

Several artists in history made cover songs the bigger hit, like Madonna with Ray Of Light, or Whitney with her love song, it doesn’t have to be yours. I’m not saying Gaga made the Your Love song a hit though, because she didn’t campaign for it.

PopMusicForever
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Different times, and different careers. Even Taylor Swift said something along the lines of “the music industry throws you away when you turn 35”. And FN is obviously gonna do better, it was heavily promoted. But back to what the thread is about, Dua has never and will never “Out-Gaga Gaga”.

Several artists in history made cover songs the bigger hit, like Madonna with Ray Of Light, or Whitney with her love song, it doesn’t have to be yours. I’m not saying Gaga made the Your Love song a hit though, because she didn’t campaign for it.

You said Gaga made disco before Dua. I’m still waiting for you to answer me that!

Dua out-Gaga Gaga this year and that’s the truth! That is not Dua’s fault or anyone but Gaga’s cause she didn’t do anything this year and gave up so easily on her album.

And who cares what Taylor Swift says, she’s not 35 herself yet the hell :laughga:

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Let's be honest Dua is one hell of a singer

tenor.gif

Spoiler

that's it im done logging off 

Just now, PopMusicForever said:

You said Gaga made disco before Dua. I’m still waiting for you to answer me that!

Dua out-Gaga Gaga this year and that’s the truth! That is not Dua’s fault or anyone but Gaga’s cause she didn’t do anything this year and gave up so easily on her album.

And who cares what Taylor Swift says, she’s not 35 herself yet the hell :laughga:

I never said Gaga made disco before Dua...? 

Dua didn’t Out-Gaga Gaga :rip: Her album only got more streams and sold more units, that doesn’t have anything to do with Gaga.

I’m sure Taylor Swift knows more about the music industry than any of us, so I wouldn’t discredit her.

Archived