music news

The Guardian: Dua “out Gaga’d Gaga and out Kylie’d Kylie”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

I love dulapia let's no get crazy here. The only thing she's done that was comparable to gaga is how overexposed she's been this year in the same way gaga was in 2011.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Patriziaa Reggiani

The writer of this article is a pressed little monster who didn't get his fantasies fullfilled regarding Chromatica, or even better he's Anti Gaga!

I will not watch House of Gucci

VasilisVas

Dua did well this year considering the pandemic circumstances and her album was good but nothing groundbreaking. When comparing FN to TFM, TFM is lightyears better in every possible way. 

mightyriverz

oh poor thing, how unfair it is to compare someone who delivered the mess that was Studio 2054 with the legend that shook us all with Infinite Disco. love Dua, but no, she's still has a lot to improve to become legend material, or to be able to outshine one.

SpiritBunny

FN is easily one of the most overrated albums in recent memory and I’m bored of hearing about it honestly lol

Brainiac

If that's true then why have I listened to both Chromatica and DISCO infinitely more times than Future Nostalgia?

Better Day

FN is a good disco record but until “Good In Bed” hits and the album goes straight down the hill. I want to cut my ears off if I hear those two songs again! 

Comparing a good album to actual creative albums like DISCO and Chromatica is an insult

Together You And I!

Ryusei

can we stop pitting artists against each other? you can highlight her success without having to say THIS PERSON IS BETTER THAN XX Guardian!!

Musery

What does Dua's imagery have to do with Gaga's? :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived