Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Sony is removing Cyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
36 minutes ago, Damon said:

i mean we all saw it coming so is no surprise:yennefer:

no, Sony doesn’t remove games. When games release in a buggy state, people just wait for the patch fixes, drop by drop. Yeah the release is bad but this is crazy 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020

So, I have a question for anyone who can answer it. I just got this for Xbox One X. As far as I know it’s the top of the line but still last gen. I haven’t noticed anything yet?

Awakened M
2 hours ago, Awakened M said:

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

And to add, Breath of the Wild was delayed A LOT, look how it turned out!

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

TheOriginalOne

So disappointing. To think this was what I waited almost a decade for :noparty:

Hopefully they can sort and figure everything out for console players. Fix all the bugs...and add a third person view while they’re at it too :flower:

ToxicHot

Wait what’s going on? The game sucked THAT bad that it has to be removed and people getting issued refunds or what?? :toofunny:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

StarstruckIllusion
59 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

So, I have a question for anyone who can answer it. I just got this for Xbox One X. As far as I know it’s the top of the line but still last gen. I haven’t noticed anything yet?

If you look at other versions, they run smoother, crash less, play in a higher/clearer quality, and have more visual detail. This is always the case for stronger and weaker hardware, but there are standards. If you think it looks and runs fine then that’s good, but a lot of people are upset. Especially since CDPR chose to hide the reviews from console reviewers before its release. 

OhHenny2020
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

If you look at other versions, they run smoother, crash less, play in a higher/clearer quality, and have more visual detail. This is always the case for stronger and weaker hardware, but there are standards. If you think it looks and runs fine then that’s good, but a lot of people are upset. Especially since CDPR chose to hide the reviews from console reviewers before its release. 

But I mean are we talking 30FPS compared to 60? Or what, because if that’s the case. I’ll survive with 30 lol :oops:

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

But I mean are we talking 30FPS compared to 60? Or what, because if that’s the case. I’ll survive with 30 lol :oops:

It hits 30 most of the time yeah 

here’s a vid about it 

boyerased

This game really let me down. It was supposed to be the distraction while I’m taking a month off work. 

More than the bugs and glitches the game is just fundamentally incomplete. There’s virtually no AI and promised features were cut that you can say marketing lied big time. This is unprecedented from Sony. 

Versace
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

So basically it runs smoothly on the PS5 or is the PC version the game's only saving grace?

MadreMonster

I knew this was going to happen. Even the week before the release seemed so weird and I felt like they were going to last minute delay it again.

The hype was so much that even if it was a nearly perfect game, there would have been some disappointment.

Fantina

I was so excited for this game. I looked at the trailers and the gameplay was great. The problem isn't with the game itself it is with CDPR's whole attitude about it. They only allowed reviewers to play on PC, they said the game ran surprisingly well on previous gen, they hyped this game like it was a turning point in the gaming industry.  I feel so bad for the devs. They went into crunch mode for this... I blame the higher-ups and the investors. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Joaco95

why people were expecting another gta v/free open world game from something that's based off a tabletop role play game? I mean, I expected visual novel mixed with fps and some rpg elements and that's what we got :bear:

Archived