6 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Is this the same game where u can adjust the character's d1ck size :toofunny:

Yes:poot:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
5 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Good, it’s the most overhyped/overrated game in history.

To be fair, the gameplay and the story seem to be really good. It's just way too glitchy and the graphics on the base consoles aren't that good. If those issues were resolved, it'd be a nearly perfect game.

🃏🖤👹

27monster27
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

They should've delayed it for as long as they needed. I don't understand why they kept giving us release dates if they were just going to delay them further. No matter what the player base was saying, they shouldn't have caved in and released the game when it wasn't ready. I was looking forward to this game a lot, but after seeing the PS4 reviews, I probably won't get it—as of now anyways.

The people I really feel bad for are the developers. They worked on this game for, literally, almost a decade. All their hard work, for basically nothing...

The same thing happened to IL-2: Cliffs of Dover in 2011.

he/him/his

Regina George
Just now, M Monstre said:

To be fair, the gameplay and the story seem to be really good. It's just way too glitchy and the graphics on the base consoles aren't that good. If those issues were resolved, it'd be a nearly perfect game.

Actually the story is okay-ish at best and the gameplay seems amazing on paper but when you actually see what it is it is just not it.. 

shoful

So glad I didn’t buy this mess of a game. What a disaster

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Reality
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Actually the story is okay-ish at best and the gameplay seems amazing on paper but when you actually see what it is it is just not it.. 

I haven't played the game myself, these are things I've heard from other people's reviews. 

From what I hear, the general consensus is that the story and gameplay are great, but the glitches and the graphs on the base consoles make it difficult to actually play the game and enjoy it. 

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I haven't played the game myself, these are things I've heard from other people's reviews. 

From what I hear, the general consensus is that the story and gameplay are great, but the glitches and the graphs on the base consoles make it difficult to actually play the game and enjoy it. 

I watched full gameplay online because I thought of getting the game and I was honestly not amazed at all.. Also it seems like the "choose your own destiny" premise is not working at all.. It always ends up being the same and it's relevant only in the last 20 minutes of game and it changes the ending. Also whole world feels kinda empty even tho it looks lively IMO. 

Reality
Just now, Regina George said:

I watched full gameplay online because I thought of getting the game and I was honestly not amazed at all.. Also it seems like the "choose your own destiny" premise is not working at all.. It always ends up being the same and it's relevant only in the last 20 minutes of game and it changes the ending. Also whole world feels kinda empty even tho it looks lively IMO. 

I've watched some gameplay, and to be 100% honest, I wasn't really sold on it either, but other reviewers said it was pretty good, so I took their word for it.

Also, did you watch a full gameplay of just one person's walkthrough or did you watch multiple people's gameplay? Because from what I've also heard, the "choose your own destiny" stuff actually is very impactful. I remember watching one reviewer say that they got access to a mission just by saying the right dialogue option, while his friend didn't get anywhere close to that mission because they messed up a small thing prior. 

🃏🖤👹

Anderson123
12 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

damn when was the last time they completely pulled a game from the store?

sony clearly had enough :ladyhaha:

The first thing that came to my head was the ET Atari game that was so bad and trashed by everyone that they pulled them from stores and BURIED THEM.

maxresdefault.jpg

StarstruckIllusion

LMFAOOOOOO OH KY FOD LORDDDD 

This mess just went NUCLEAR 

Regina George
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I've watched some gameplay, and to be 100% honest, I wasn't really sold on it either, but other reviewers said it was pretty good, so I took their word for it.

Also, did you watch a full gameplay of just one person's walkthrough or did you watch multiple people's gameplay? Because from what I've also heard, the "choose your own destiny" stuff actually is very impactful. I remember watching one reviewer say that they got access to a mission just by saying the right dialogue option, while his friend didn't get anywhere close to that mission because they messed up a small thing prior. 

I watched full gameplay of one person and then parts of other gameplays and everything ended up being the same except the ending.. Also I heard there are specific missions you can access but after it always end up going the same direction.. IDK for now I'm not satisfied with it at all.. I think I appreciate the world and city more than the gameplay aspect of the game for sure 

Reality
Just now, Regina George said:

I watched full gameplay of one person and then parts of other gameplays and everything ended up being the same except the ending.. Also I heard there are specific missions you can access but after it always end up going the same direction.. IDK for now I'm not satisfied with it at all.. I think I appreciate the world and city more than the gameplay aspect of the game for sure 

I agree with the last part. Even though I really wanted to get this game, I wanted to get it more for the aesthetics and the lore rather than the gameplay. I just think the cyberpunk aesthetic is so cool; it's such a shame that this game didn't work out.

🃏🖤👹

Archived