💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

wcbl is better than half of chromatica

vinster13

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Y’all are h*es for demos and then obliterate everything she officially releases. This demo is very rough and is nowhere near the caliber of Chromatica?! Pack it up :dom:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

little monsters fail to see they are always obsessed with the POTENTIAL of demos rather than the actual song and then once the song is officially released they're upset because their perception of the rough cut is different from the final version. 

Jose P
3 hours ago, Jill said:

You all were saying this exact same thing when SL leaked (omg this is the best gaga has done since BR!! omg why isn't this released!!!) to then trash it to death once it was officially released. It's the same story always so I won't even bother.

This is what I meant when I said on the leak thread that LMs overpraise unreleased stuff and demos :laughga:

It’s like every demo is better than the final version (although it’s clearly true in some cases tho), but then there are some like this one. I’m 99% sure if this had been released as the lead of Chromatica for example, or say if it was the lead to LG7, it would have gotten trashed for sure. And that’s just by looking at the songs this site generally dislikes, it would’ve been called basic, derivative, and the BR reference corny and cringe. But since it’s an unreleased song, it’s all a serve better than x thing that got released.

And it’s been a thing for the longest time. I remember someone posting pictures of the forum when BR got released and it showed many fans saying the leaked demo was better :smh:

44 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Wtf is a wcbl

Water Closet BitchLusive maybe? idk

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, Sofianer said:

:fatcat::fatcat::fatcat:

Can someone please at least lead me to where I can find it it's not like it's a track from a future project or something

Search "we could be lovers" on twitter and the top video will show most of the song, at the end of the thread there will be a download link that will have the full song without the artifacting from twitter's compression methods (aka better quality). 

Linus Gaga
2 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

You never know with Gaga demos, sometimes the final product isn’t as good as their demo. (Free Woman, MANiCURE, Gypsy.)

yes true, but not the examples you given, those final cut were better than demos

Hit me a message and say hi !

FfFfFfFF

How many demos of this album are circulating? :rip: And how come we heard nothing about them? Traders and leakers must be keeping them so exclusive.

Some people are quite delusional when a new song is released or leak :sweat:

many of us had the NERVE to say Stupid Love was Gaga's best song since Bad Romance lmao

Archived