💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry and Meghan sign podcast deal with Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have signed an exclusive podcast deal with Spotify to add to their £100million agreement with Netflix. 

The couple's newly formed Archewell Audio will produce programming.

The couple said in a statement: 'What we love about podcasting is that it reminds all of us to take a moment and to really listen, to connect to one another without distraction.  With the challenges of 2020, there has never been a more important time to do so, because when we hear each other, and hear each other's stories, we are reminded of how interconnected we all are.' 

News of the deal comes just a few months after Prince Harry and Markle signed a deal with Netflix for exclusive TV and film projects.

source

They left royal duties to have more privacy and now still use their titles for fame:neyde:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

They left royal duties to have more privacy and now still use their titles for fame:neyde:

I think they left their royal duties because they wanted to get tf outta the UK. :bear:

Chromatican

This seems like a boring idea. I don't really find the royals exciting enough to listen to them weekly. They are more interesting as celebs when big events like weddings, jubilees and births are happening as opposed to their day-to-day lives and opinions. I'm also sure @StrawberryBlond is thrilled by this news. :triggered:

What are they even gonna talk about? :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, Red said:

What are they even gonna talk about? :emma: 

That's what I'm wondering. Possibly parenting? I don't see Royals talking politics or hot button issues. Maybe they will do interviews too.

These two are completely lost. From Meghan making a deal with a coffee brand to Harry making a deal with NETFLIX to make docus about climate change, to then changing their focus on racism, to then women empowerment, to getting a mansion in Santa Barbara but Harry making videos in his huge backyard with a pool, a chef, a cleaner, talking about how corona is a "punishment from nature", to Meghan making a video of herself as though she's the queen saying she's "proud" of people who fought hard since the beginning of the pandemic as though her encouragement and praise means ssomething. They're building themselves to be a laughing stock and will gain no respect at all

Just now, Chromatican said:

That's what I'm wondering. Possibly parenting? I don't see Royals talking politics or hot button issues. Maybe they will do interviews too.

I'm assuming they are gonna bring guests every episode or else it's gonna be that podcast where two friends think their conversations are hilarious and super interesting but Royal Edition™ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pennywise

To think I used to have a crush on Harry like.... :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

27monster27
53 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Not me thinking this was about Harry Styles and Megan Thee Stallion doing a podcast together

EpNmJYcXEAMDm5D?format=jpg&name=medium

I actually thought of Meghan Trainor lmao.

he/him/his

How is this all fitting in the ''leaving the UK to live a more private life away from the spotlight'' narrative, I don't get it

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Runway

Well how else are they gonna live the lifestyle they are used to now they don’t have royal money if not making deals with companies and working 

Archived