šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

CDPR Lied About Refunds, Threw Playstation & Microsoft Under The Bus

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What's the tea about Cyberpunk 2077? I assume it hasn't met people's expectations or the game is really really bad?

Basically they are scamming people by selling unfinished game to public. And they are well aware that the game is not working for current gen yet here we are.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Queen Bitch
Just now, RudraCNG said:

Yeah I mean obviously Cd Projekt are the ones to blame in the first place, but I'd say that a game with 0 pics or info before its release sounds... fishy. Nowadays I always wait at least a couple of days before buying a game. Sadly this kind of things has become very common.

Yeah, I will say that the fact that reviewers were only allowed to play the PC version, was a huge red flag for me

Regina George

7 years in development and the game probably needed another 7 years to be perfected. I saw quite a few videos about all the errors people are facing and it's just awful and shocking at this point. Shows how unnecessary hyping is doing the worse damage. Also all that money they did on promo andĀ Keanu Reeves (who isn't even good in game and promos) should have went into development.Ā 

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

The thing is, it is riddled with bugs and almost none of the features they promised are there. It also looks very mediocre on current-gen consoles.Ā 

I listed some of all the bugs I have encountered, in a different thread:
- Constant crashes (though it got a bit better after the hotfix patch)
- Vehicles and NPC's not rendering properly.Ā 
- Enemies sometimes t-posing.
- My shadow t-posing.
- All cars are in 2d if you watch them from a distance.
- Invisible cars.
- NPC's walking right through doors.
- The exact same NPC spawning again and again right next to each other.
- If I drink an alcoholic beverage I stay drunk forever. The blurry effect only goes away if I restart.
- Cars falling through the ground if I attempt carjacking.
- The fact that I look like a Ken doll if I look in the mirror without clothing on, despite selecting a big penis in the character creator.
- The most horrendous police system I have ever experienced in a game. Cops literally spawn right behind you the second you shoot a civilian. No matter where you are, they always spawn right behind you.Ā 
- Enemies getting confused and going back to their usual idle routine mid-shootout.Ā 
- For a city that's supposedly overcrowded, there are surprisingly few (meaning almost no) NPC's on the streets.
- Constant lagging.
- My d!ck constantly clipping through my pants.
- NPC drivers are braindead lemmings. They are on rails. They never stop or even slow down, even if you're standing in the middle of the road, right in their path. They just continue driving, not giving a sh!t if they hit you.Ā 
- Rain is literally just a screen filter. A F*CKING screen filter. That's just pure lazy design in 2020.Ā 

They made so many promises, none of which are there in the final game:
- Purchasable apartments.
- Customizable cars.
- Deep RPG elements.
- Dialogue choices that affect quests and the ending.
- Weather that will "pose a threat to your survival".
- Wall-running.
- Acid rain.
- Fallout-esque survival mode.
- All NPC's having unique daily routines.
- Fast travel transportation system.

They also lied about the game running very well on current-gen consoles and kept saying that it would launch "when it's ready", which it clearly isn't.Ā 

Let me add something that someone I knew encountered:

-A supposedly handicapped NPC who's bound to a wheelchair suddenly gets up and runs away from you (when he sees a weapon i think?)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I'm playing on PS5 and every time I play the game enough to start getting into it, the game crashes and I just give up. There's a decent game if you dig down deep, but it's hidden under too many glitches and poor performance to inspire someone to find it.

I think the developers bit off more than they could chew with this game. They should just stick to smaller scale games like The Witcher. Honestly, seeing how lackluster this game isĀ makes me appreciate other open world games like Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption 2 so much more.

RudraCNG
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

-A supposedly handicapped NPC who's bound to a wheelchair suddenly gets up and runs away from you (when he sees a weapon i think?)

KexdO9.gif

RahrahWitch

The game clearly isn't ready I don't know why they released it like this.

A few bugs is understandable since a QA team can only test so much in comparison to hundreds of thousands of players but most the issues with the game are wide spread and should've been noticed.Ā 

I get they have deadlines to meet and have pushed it back before but if it's not ready it's not ready. Better to have multiple delays than releasing it in this state andĀ ruin the game that teams have worked for years on.

Queen Bitch
24 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The other day I saw an NPC playing "air guitar" with sound. Like he was clearly supposed to have a guitar, but it was invisible:poot:

Archived