💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga's classmate is now a host on a TV cooking show

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

Lady Gaga's classmate has gone from Lady Gaga’s classmate to the host of a TV cooking show

OCR-L-CELENZA-QA-1220-01-1.jpg?w=1860

How did a Tisch School of the Arts alum who sings like an angel, speaks Italian and plays guitar and drums end up as a cooking video host?

Shouldn’t Lady Gaga's classmate have a pop music career like Lady Gaga (a classmate) or a killer role in a Broadway musical? 

Yes, Lady Gaga's classmate was born into a musical family; his dad plays drums and his brother is a composer and a grad of The Juilliard School. But after college, Lady Gaga's classmate headed for the kitchen.

He found his niche as a rising star on lifestyle video network Tastemade and was nominated for a 2020 Daytime Emmy as outstanding culinary host for his show, “Struggle Meals.” There’s no hard feelings when you lose out to Giada De Laurentiis, Lady Gaga's classmate said.

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/2020/12/14/frankie-calenza-has-gone-from-lady-gagas-classmate-to-the-host-of-a-tv-cooking-show/

Imagine having a business card that has your name and "Lady Gaga's former classmate" underneath in smaller text

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

ShayCristoforo

Well now we know who inspired

”in the morning, buy me eggs” :ally:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

David Ward
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

Imagine having a business card that has your name and "Lady Gaga's former classmate" underneath in smaller text

I just edited the article by replacing his name with "Lady Gaga's classmate" every time it mentioned his name

:flop:

1 minute ago, Biological Stasis said:

I just edited the article by replacing his name with "Lady Gaga's classmate" every time it mentioned his name

:flop:

"Shouldn’t Lady Gaga's classmate have a pop music career like Lady Gaga (a classmate)" :rip: 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Jill said:

"Shouldn’t Lady Gaga's classmate have a pop music career like Lady Gaga (a classmate)" :rip: 

I know a girl that was in acting class with Gaga at Circle And The Square 

please enlighten me to death

Shipper

I think Gaga's classmate should join GGD so we can as Gaga's classmate what Gaga was doing when they were classmates.

On second thought, I doubt he knew her much since she probably was the type who cuts class or not paying attention during class cause she was up late at night doing her gigs.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Just now, Shipper said:

On second thought, I doubt he knew her much since she probably was the type who cuts class or not paying attention during class cause she was up late at night doing her gigs.

The school where she studied acting and music was very exclusive so I doubt she would act like that. She was a very good student when she was younger, plus she wanted to make it big, so I don't think she was like that tbh.

3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

I know a girl that was in acting class with Gaga at Circle And The Square 

Is this a meme :poot: if not that's so cool

David Ward
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

You should write her biography

Blastertoyo
Just now, Jill said:

Is this a meme :poot: if not that's so cool

No I’m serious

she was like “oh ya I was in classes with Stef”

:firega:

please enlighten me to death

David Ward
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

No I’m serious

she was like “oh ya I was in classes with Stef”

:firega:

Meanwhile, Stef is like..

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

I LOVE Frankie! Such a sweet and warm, charming personality. Super cute too! I really enjoy watching his videos (:

Shipper
1 minute ago, Biological Stasis said:

You should write her biography

I will upload it in ao3. Oh wait, someone already writes stuff about her there and I wouldn't dare read it.

Screen-Shot-2020-12-14-at-7-53-36-PM.png

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived