Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Pussycat Dolls' Carmit Bachar covers Harper's Bazaar Vietnam

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

With their tour on hold because of the coronaviaur pandemic, Carmit was asked about what fans can expect this time around from the Pussycat Dolls.
She tells the magazine, 'It’s hard to believe our world tour dates were rescheduled a full year from the original ones! One thing I know for sure is we can’t wait to get back to where we left off which was prepping the best show PCD has ever done!'

36836558-9052601-image-a-1_160797617922536833034-9052601-Belle_On_the_cover_of_tCarmit-Bachar-10.jpgCarmit-Bachar-1.jpgCarmit-Bachar-8.jpgCarmit-Bachar-3.jpgCarmit-Bachar-12.jpgCarmit-Bachar-9.jpgCarmit-Bachar-2.jpg
Photography & Art Direction: Sequoia Emmanuelle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9052601/Pussycat-Dolls-Carmit-Bachar-stuns-cover-Harpers-Bazaar-Vietnam.html
https://bazaarvietnam.vn/chan-dung-people/people-news/carmit-bachar-khong-chi-la-co-dao-toc-do-cua-pussycat-dolls/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The only time she'll get in the spotlight :billie:  looks good though

tumblr_lv5ltn1nDm1qzawi5o1_500.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

hoeslay

I love her! She hosted Valley Pride last yeat when I performed and she gave me her number to text her one of my songs. And I just have her number on my phone knowing damn well it'd be unprofessional to ever text it again lmao. She's super nice and a really cool mom to her daughter! 

Argentum

It's crazy Pussycat dolls have been around for so long and most of the gp - me included - probably do not know the names of the girls other than Nicole...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Teletubby

Archived