Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favourite songs to get throught the hard times?

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

2020 has really challenged us for so many reasons and I've been relying on music more and more to get me through it, mostly oldies but there's also been some feel good tracks released in very timely fashion this year. In the midst of a really bad spell with depression and anxiety over the last month or so, I've found comfort in the following random but totally amazing tracks:

For when I just want to get it all out and cry, this is a winner. And at just over 2 and a half minutes, surely a first for a Meatloaf song, it certainly does what it needs to do without dragging on. The "rise above yourself" part always makes me well up if I haven't already:

Thanks to the extended GTA V radio station, I discovered this old song and it's good for when you're in need of a pick-me-up and some self-determination. Even if it's about being in a bad relationship, it could easily be about any personal issues that hold you back:

A really sweet song from their recent album, this is one of those great ballads which Little Mix deserve a lot more credit for rather than just their pop bangers. I'm sure they wrote this with their bandmate Jesy in mind as well:

Share your favourites that helped you get through this crazy year.

Bonkers

BTW, I totally stan you for including Wilson Philips.  That is taste and a half and a bag of chips.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Babylon Dynasty

Joanne (album) + Chromatica + No Need To Argue (The Cranberries) and songsss, well, A Thousand Years, Stay (BLACKPINK), etc. I feel like these songs + albums give me a hug and makes me feel less useless :hug:, that's why I want my Bday gift to be Chromatica.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Archived