Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bobby likes tweet about Free Woman

Stephen

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Wow incredible video and editing job! Love it.

And Free Woman remains Top 3/5 on Chromatica!! An absolute banger that I just want to go crazy over everytime I hear it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss

I am totally looking forward to the very real, definitely filmed, and not at all delusional Free Woman, Babylon, and Sour Candy music videos that are coming out any day now.

yes and

I mean, insiders claimed that a FW video was filmed, so there is no wonder if we finally get it :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

11 hours ago, Varo Yan said:

Yeah, I'm promoting Gaga's albums and also buying them, enjoying Gaga's music and make statements,  exercising the right to freedom of speech and thought on Gagadaily.

Thanks for answering my rhetorical question

Justin Drew Bieber

I don’t think Free Woman can be a single at this point, but maybe it can have a music video just to keep the interest alive. Sour Candy should be the final single.

Can he actually do something to promote Gaga’s album? Can certain people do something except be Xenophobic a-holes? 
i guess we all know the answer to those questions :madge:

Moonlight on Water

Tbh something tells me they'll do the original album rollout next year or they'll go on with the EP

she/her

Karen Smith
28 minutes ago, Cookies said:

Tbh something tells me they'll do the original album rollout next year or they'll go on with the EP

Yeah same, if they worked on album rollout so long, it makes sense to get back to it next year or even now. Like, they could release new mv and official single witch merch, make some online performances, interviews. Why not? 

Pharamon
19 hours ago, Borislshere said:

I really wish the demo version made the album or even a release on like a remixes album. I love the song so much but that album version just feels so cheap 

where can i listen to the demo version?

Mise en Scene

I replaced the official version in my iTunes with a remastered demo so for me that’s now the official version.
#re-re-re-restartThePromo:music:

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

SchwineLove
22 hours ago, Admin said:

Can you just do something except complaining?

stop being so aggressive admin, you're leaving such a sour vibe in the community. it's not that serious.

1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

stop being so aggressive admin, you're leaving such a sour vibe in the community. it's not that serious.

I think you meant to quote this post:

23 hours ago, Varo Yan said:

Can he just do something except likes?...

In all seriousness, I WILL be aggressive towards “fans“ who attack Gaga, her team and her friends for no reason. They are the ones making this community unbearable and the user I quoted, who decided to derail an extremely positive thread by attacking and devaluing Gaga's manager's hard work is a prime example of that.

Archived