Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift will appear on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' on Monday

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift has scheduled her first television interview following the release of her surprise album, evermore.

On Saturday (Dec. 12), ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! tweeted that the pop superstar will appear on the late-night show Monday, one day after her 31st birthday. Swift’s longtime publicist, Tree Paine, retweeted the Kimmel announcement, noting that the singer would indeed be giving an interview.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

NFRatwell

Wait, Taylor is 14 years into her career! She doesn’t need to waste time with television interviews. She’s already popular enough, she needs to focus on bigger things! What’s the point of this? /s

Bambino
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

Wait, Taylor is 14 years into her career! She doesn’t need to waste time with television interviews. She’s already popular enough, she needs to focus on bigger things! What’s the point of this? /s

Bigger things that what? Gurl's literally been her own competition this year

WPHK0k9.gif

Teletubby
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

What’s the point of this?

Grammy campaign ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

8 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Probably for Grammy campaign 

8 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Bigger things that what? Gurl's literally been her own competition this year

WPHK0k9.gif

7 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Grammy campaign ?

1 minute ago, GABEL said:

Probably for Grammy campaign 

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure @NFRatwell is being sarcastic in relation to the justifications for Gaga’s lack of anything :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

thatfoxyfeeling

As if the above didn't sense the sarcasm :billie: Gurl has killed it this year, she deserves the acclaim and Grammys coming her way. :applause:

Taylucifer

good for the grammy campaign, good for her image and good for the fans who have just been oh so starved lately:ohwell:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

46 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Luckily gaga can secure a super mega hit album and a hit single without any promo! The album is also doing extremely well on the billboard 200 chart but is about to leave soon! Not many artists can achieve this! 

1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

Some artists genuinely love to give interviews and talk about their music on TV.

1 hour ago, Stef said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure @NFRatwell is being sarcastic in relation to the justifications for Gaga’s lack of anything :air: 

Gaga might give it a try if she's nominated with that much awards:messga:

edengowon
2 hours ago, Stef said:

then sis needs to stay away from tone indicators and mind her own business :triggered:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Jewels n Drugs

i love how its just a basic TV interview yet everybody moves :lmao: 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived