💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor's evermore debuts with 66,391,374 streams on Spotify global chart

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mise en Scene

I applaud Taylor for her hard work she’s a great songwriter I just can’t vibe with either of these albums it’s so boring for me personally. But it’s always good to see a strong woman slaying. :flutter:

Nae mam hwik hwik gama panorama

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 hours ago, Versace said:

Tbh I keep seeing this comment by so many users. That the music on folklore and evermore is boring. I think it's just a matter of taste at the end of the day. The music is purposefully not a bunch of uptempo pop dance hits. A lot of people resonate with indie/alternative music with more meaningful lyrics and storytelling. In other words what some users find so "boring" about these records is what many precisely adore about them. My advice to anyone here who hasn't discovered all of her discography yet, I'm sure you'll find something that appeals to you, be it an album or few songs. RED, 1989 and reputation are some of my personal picks. 

Yeah seriously. There’s tons more to music than music you can dance to. The emotional impact her songs give people is the reason she is so successful. That’s why people mostly listen to her. Some people here really don’t seem to understand that and I think that goes beyond differing musical tastes and enters close minded territories. 

nswain1110
3 hours ago, Versace said:

RED, 1989 and reputation are some of my personal picks. 

YASSS, Your taste is 👌 - these are by far my favorite T-Swift albums. The holy trinity 🙏 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

jimmytimestep

Question, does this Spotify number equal how many single songs for evermore were streamed, or how many times the full album was streamed?

nswain1110

To every person who claims her last 2 albums are boring: clearly you don’t enjoy complex lyrics or try and comprehend their meaning. Which is totally fine but to say they’re boring just ain’t it. There’s so much for the brain to unpack here. No need to criticize the artist when what we really have here is folks who want simpler lyrics over uptempo productions (I like those too, nothing wrong with that). 🤷‍♂️

nswain1110
2 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Question, does this Spotify number equal how many single songs for evermore were streamed, or how many times the full album was streamed?

These are single song listens. 1000 single song streams = 1 album consumption / equivalent sale. 

Congrats to her! I guess the people who aren't into it it's kind of like films, some people only like big action blockbusters but some people want something more deep and interesting. 

stateofgaga
10 minutes ago, Karl said:

Congrats to her! I guess the people who aren't into it it's kind of like films, some people only like big action blockbusters but some people want something more deep and interesting. 

Taylor is literally the only mainstream artist serving blockbuster, deep and interesting tho? lmao 

Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Send her a DM and ask her :ally:

Plus releases are on Fridays. Which was yesterday :ally:

Just as I thought 

strategy 

please enlighten me to death

Lion Heart

"She's winning again, I hate it."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

37 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Just as I thought 

strategy 

You’re on every Taylor Swift thread being negative, how much money are you losing when Taylor has success? :laughga:

Hottie Detector

Blastertoyo
10 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

You’re on every Taylor Swift thread being negative, how much money are you losing when Taylor has success? :laughga:

I literally praised her for how close she is to her fans :laughga:

but that doesn’t fit your defensive narrative :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Just now, Blastertoyo said:

I literally praised her for how close she is to her fans :laughga:

but that doesn’t fit your defensive narrative :huntyga:

Oh my apologies :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Chromatography
8 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I can't understand why Folklore or this album..
I mean, it's really boring.

If it was like this Lana Del Rey should be even more at numbers ( and  I love her music )
I like Taylor, but this two albums..

This numbers are just because it's her name, if she would put out music for kids, it will be number 1. :neyde:

found the person who only listens to dance pop 

PxA limited
11 hours ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Yes, but none of us would imagine these kind of things since 2013. LG7 in 2024, can't wait. Hopefully there won't be any protestations or something like that, because she'll cancel the era again unnecesary :lolga:

2024? You sure? :ladyhaha:

Archived