Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Covid case on the set of “Bullet Train”

smitherz

Featured Posts

smitherz

looks like one of the crew members on the set of the new Brad Pitt film that Gaga is going to be in tested positive for Covid. Hopefully Gaga and the rest of the cast and crew are safe and healthy!! 

(also I have no clue if she has actually been on set yet; just hoping that everyone involved is ok) 

I wonder what excuse the toxic postivity army will come up with now, as their excuse was that Gaga hasn't been doing anything all these months because of COVID :billie:

who will love me when the night is over

Phaye Monster

I hope everyone’s alright. Hopefully the infected person has a fast & easy recovery as well. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Hope everyone is alright, and hope Gaga is too! :kara:

Idk if she started working on set but hopefully everyone is fine. 

10 minutes ago, Spock said:

I wonder what excuse the toxic postivity army will come up with now, as their excuse was that Gaga hasn't been doing anything all these months because of COVID :billie:

Your comment has nothing to do with this topic

11 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Your comment has nothing to do with this topic

Your comment has nothing to do with my comment

who will love me when the night is over

zakariah

wow what a great idea to resume business as usual even though the covid-19 situation in the US is becoming worse by the day :enigma:

I was just commenting on another thread that the moment we have to go to work and leave the house, the risk is always there, we can only minimize it, but it's always there...And now this news. Anyways hopefully, it's just one case and didn't spread to others. And may the ones infected recover easily without further complications.

nodandsmile

y'all really gonna bring your endless argument into this?

200.gif

hope they recover and everybody else stay safe!!!

Archived