💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Okay but shakira annihilated this song

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

Can we talk about how shakira killed this song, never seen an international artist flow to afropop like this . She could have literally done this song by herself (no shade ) BEP did good too but im sorry shakira literally slayed everything from her verse to the chorus to the video .... Dance Bop of the year !!!!!... i hope it blows up in the US like Hips dont lie 

200-50.gif

So they tell me that you’re looking for a ghey like me

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

you’re looking for...

a ghey like me!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295dbc24bb3f89ba2ae5

Hottie Detector

Ricardo

listening to will.i.am it's unbearable for me to enjoy the song :saladga: I agree it would have been better without BEP 

Jose P

The song is atrocious but Shakira is great in it, I agree.

The BEP should seriously retire already tho. Their music is just not it anymore.

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

The song is atrocious but Shakira is great in it, I agree.

The BEP should seriously retire already tho. Their music is just not it anymore.

I mean the females  in the band were always what made their songs good  from kim hill to fergie 

The Fame

wow that video was not good...like the cars floating around in space? do people enjoy those visuals?:toofunny:

But YES Shakira is so talented her singing is always great. I esp. like how she brought back her 'echo-y warble' that she occasionally does. It's very ethereal. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

She still sounds like a sheep sorry, the AAAAAAAAAAAARE sounds so annoying to me 🤷

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived