Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tiffany Haddish declined Grammys Hosting (No Compensation)

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

Tiffany Haddish was asked to host the Grammys pre-telecast Premiere Ceremony, but the comedy superstar says she turned down the offer when the Recording Academy told her that she had to pay her own way.

Not only did they ask Haddish to host the three-hour livestreamed event without any compensation, but she tells Variety that they wouldn’t cover hair, makeup or wardrobe for the three-hour event. “All of that would have to come out of my pocket,” she said, adding, “I don’t know if this might mean I might not get nominated ever again, but I think it’s disrespectful.”

“I was like, ‘The exposure is amazing but I think I have enough. I appreciate you guys asking,’” Haddish said. “And as much as I appreciate the honor of being nominated, that’s not okay.”

https://variety.com/2020/scene/news/tiffany-haddish-turned-down-hosting-grammys-1234849656/

There is really something wrong with the Grammys. :fail: Their reputation is drowning. 

FrederickSpears

Wow, that is disgusting. I am glad Tiffany knows her worth and didn't do that overrated crap for free.

The Grammys’ year is getting worse and worse.  :toofunny: Seems like a lot of poor decisions catching up to them. They’re making the Oscars’ crisis with Kevin Hart look like cake 

Are they serious? They’re such a prestigious organisation and couldn’t even pay for her hair and makeup? That’s really tacky :excuseu:

Franch Toast

Kudos to her for speaking out! Their cheapness should be exposed. 

She/Her/Hers

Blastertoyo
7 minutes ago, Flawless said:

I hope this edition of the grammys turns into a non event. 

What edition of what? :trollga:

please enlighten me to death

Stephen

What the hell is happening... didn’t they get a new president recently? Is he destroying it or something 

Galagala
33 minutes ago, Stephen said:

What the hell is happening... didn’t they get a new president recently? Is he destroying it or something 

Yeah, a new president this year......

He is just on his way to create the messiest Grammys in recent years.    

TimisaMonster

Did they honestly think that people would do this for free and see it as some sort of "HoNoR" to host at the host's expense??? WTF???

Grammy's has REALLY lost their minds this year and lost sense of reality and ate a piece of egotistical pie from Trump...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

Why are Grammys so cheap? :what:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings

Man, the Grammys are a total trainwreck this year. I hope Gaga stays far, far away from the ceremony.  :wtf:

Archived