💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BLACKPINK’s Rosé about working with Lady Gaga

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

BLACKPINK were inspired by how meticulous and collaborative the singer was with them.
“She went through every little detail about the lyrics, about the concept, about what this collaboration meant to her,” says Rosé.
“We were shocked at how humble and down to earth she was. I think that was a big (thing) to see (in) such a big pop star that we grew up looking up to.”

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/51364/1/blackpinks-rose-bringing-rawness-and-realness-to-the-k-pop-machine-saint-laurent

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rudz Xinc

I hope they got to meet in person someday in the future or better yet, perform Sour Candy together.

Look at those clowns

And they created such a bop :flutter: Sour Candy is my most played song of the year on Spotify Wrapped, they really delivered an amazing song

Anderson123

That thumbnail they used for the Sour Candy audio. :bradley: If this music video doesn't happen it's gonna be her biggest waste of a single since Scheisse.

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

And people love to say how corporate and impersonal this collab was :oprah:

It certainly felt like it, though. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

LGMonster95
16 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

And people love to say how corporate and impersonal this collab was :oprah:

Gaga fans loves to contradict themselves, they say stuff like "Oh this was only to benefit her streaming numbers etc" and then they start complaining when she's not doing her best to promote the song

HausOfAntonio
20 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It certainly felt like it, though. 

I didn’t to me :selena:

Togekiss
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

BLACKPINK were inspired by how meticulous and collaborative the singer was with them.
“She went through every little detail about the lyrics, about the concept, about what this collaboration meant to her,” says Rosé.
“We were shocked at how humble and down to earth she was. I think that was a big (thing) to see (in) such a big pop star that we grew up looking up to.”

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/51364/1/blackpinks-rose-bringing-rawness-and-realness-to-the-k-pop-machine-saint-laurent

Call me a cupcake or whatever but this woman’s genuine kindness and humility are the number one reason to stan 🥰

bring on that pecan pie

Archived