💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unusual Pictures

Sam

Featured Posts

<3 Yeah I guess so lol i wish people wouldnt be like that, but whateverr...what are ya gonna do, right

:yes:

I love this picture, sorry if its ap

dej3t.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jesus

• Miel

• Eulonzo

• Lizzi

:yes:

I love this picture, sorry if its ap

dej3t.png

If i did it would need a hugee disclaimer in the beginning lol

and I loveee that picture too...mostly because shes wearing pants and I love that hairstyle on her

Edited by Lizzi Monster

yeah lol don't do it. people will say you cant judge bla bla luc is soooo hawwt never seen a guy with long hair omg yaaassss luccc.

there isn't much to be said anyways lol <3

I'm sure people are more or less gonna judge on the fact that they're defending him because we don't KNOW him, not because he's hot and/or we love his long hair.

We'll never be sure unless we KNOW. He may seem dumb (we can prove via his blog) but definitely we can't say he was verbally and physically abusive without concrete evidence.

And wow @^^^, I've seen that picture before but I gotta say she looks a lot like Jo.

3 points in and ready for more

I'm sure people are more or less gonna judge on the fact that they're defending him because we don't KNOW him, not because he's hot and/or we love his long hair.

We'll never be sure unless we KNOW. He may seem dumb (we can prove via his blog) but definitely we can't say he was verbally and physically abusive without concrete evidence.

And wow @^^^, I've seen that picture before but I gotta say she looks a lot like Jo.

I've never heard those rumors, those are the worst kind of rumors to spread imo.

I know right? I wish we had more of those, She does look a lot like jo there. a mix of Jo and Gwen.

PopCultureHeart

strange.jpg

Came across this ad online. Reminds me of a an older gaga lookalike.. only gaga's prettier obvi x)

Gaga looks beautiful, but ugh...Luc is such a douchebag :P

b3wc9xqf6fchw39c.jpg

Gaga-Luc-Carl-in-Greece-lady-gaga-16289542-285-400.jpg

God Lüc is so tacky :fail:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!