💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy Perry - Billboard Hot 100 Chart History

messybottom

Featured Posts

I had no idea Thinking of You, Waking Up in Vegas, and Birthday were that succesful tbh, but the Teenage Dream era really was IT. It always feels so nostalgic to me.

Also not Rise literally falling off the chart at the start :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Regina George

Teenage Dream era is iconic and will forever be remembered as one of the greatest eras in music industry. I feel sorry for Katy because people underestimate her nowadays and say she’s a flop when she gave us this legendary era. Will always remember Teenage Dream era because it honestly made my childhood so much better! 

mercurial high

I didn't know The One That Got Away never reached number one. It's my favorite from Teenage Dream.

Taylor Swift's 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' is out April 9th!

lilmonster2424
1 minute ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I would love to see a video like that of Gaga’s singles 

There are multiple on Youtube just look up 'Lady Gaga Billboard Hot 100 Chart History'

29 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Teenage Dream era is iconic and will forever be remembered as one of the greatest eras in music industry. I feel sorry for Katy because people underestimate her nowadays and say she’s a flop when she gave us this legendary era. Will always remember Teenage Dream era because it honestly made my childhood so much better! 

Too bad that people now underestimate her.  I'm not one of those people.  I think she has really great days ahead. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

messybottom
41 minutes ago, Jill said:

I had no idea Thinking of You, Waking Up in Vegas, and Birthday were that succesful tbh, but the Teenage Dream era really was IT. It always feels so nostalgic to me.

Also not Rise literally falling off the chart at the start :rip: 

rise was the beginning of the end.. welp :zilla:

messybottom
19 minutes ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I would love to see a video like that of Gaga’s singles 

edit: nvm found it!

don't worry I'm working on it right now. gonna be a little slower and have visuals and stuff :huntyga:

will be up in 2-4 days as i have Adele already done and going up tomorrow 

messybottom
31 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

It’s crazy thinking of how big she used to be.

it's just crazy that someone that was everywhere could end up how she is now. my guess is overexposure but idk :bradley:

1 hour ago, messybottom said:

The One That Got Away, Wide Awake, and Never Really Over deserved so much better.  Amazing songs that should have had a run as #1.

9 minutes ago, messybottom said:

it's just crazy that someone that was everywhere could end up how she is now. my guess is overexposure but idk :bradley:

Much better days are ahead for Katy, imo.

Archived