šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

digital art

Teeth [Fan Cover]

Brad

Featured Posts

hieronymus

Ahhhh this is fantastic! Teeth is one of my favorite Gaga songs. I love the print texture this has!

5 hours ago, Aubbie said:

HOLY HELLĀ :nooo:Ā I love this in every way possible. I need this in my lifeĀ 

Thank you so much!!

5 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

It shouldnā€™t work, but it doesĀ :giveup: great job!Ā 

I love me some trash/grunge album covers. Thanks for the love!

4 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

Ahhhh this is fantastic! Teeth is one of my favorite Gaga songs. I love the print texture this has!

Same here! Halftones and paper textures have been my favorite things to make recently. Thank you!Ā 

2 hours ago, bleach cake said:

Very very very good work

Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Stone S said:

This brings the song to life in a way. I love it

Awe thank you! Iā€™d love a music video for it with the Eli photoshoot aesthetic.Ā 

1 hour ago, Fresco said:

Sorry, I don't like the concept. It's a sexy song, not a horror movie. I don't want to see those teeth.

I understand. Iā€™m a horror nerd so this is how I imagine the song.

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

3 hours ago, Fresco said:

Sorry, I don't like the concept. It's a sexy song, not a horror movie. I don't want to see those teeth.

Horror movies are literally one of the biggest inspirations behind The Fame MonsterĀ :awkney:Ā 

(And the song is literally called teeth :air:)

Ā 

Ā 

OT: I loveĀ itĀ :pray:

šŸ’œ

11 hours ago, Focz said:

Horror movies are literally one of the biggest inspirations behind The Fame MonsterĀ :awkney:Ā 

(And the song is literally called teeth :air:)

Ā 

Ā 

OT: I loveĀ itĀ :pray:

It's a sexy song and I am not into beastiality. Big no from me.

2 minutes ago, Fresco said:

It's a sexy song and I am not into bestiality. Big no from me.

It's not bestiality tho?

20191012_181406.thumb.jpg.ec85e5776385ac

This cover is about the double life.Ā Think "ladyĀ in the streets, freak in the sheets" kinda thing.Ā :awkney:

1 hour ago, Brad said:

It's not bestiality tho?

20191012_181406.thumb.jpg.ec85e5776385ac

This cover is about the double life.Ā Think "ladyĀ in the streets, freak in the sheets" kinda thing.Ā :awkney:

It is beastiality if the song is about sex.

The wolf jaws are not properly aligned with the human nose. The eyes don't have any life, no corona, just pupil. An actual morph between skin and fur that looks like a beard would have been more effective. The neon green in the eyes is offputting. If the special effect is the wolf jaws, then why ruin her eyes with it. I don't like black and white. It always looks old fashioned and lazy to me.

16 minutes ago, Fresco said:

It is beastiality if the song is about sex.

The wolf jaws are not properly aligned with the human nose. The eyes don't have any life, no corona, just pupil. An actual morph between skin and fur that looks like a beard would have been more effective. The neon green in the eyes is offputting. If the special effect is the wolf jaws, then why ruin her eyes with it. I don't like black and white. It always looks old fashioned and lazy to me.

I- :koons:

Okay, obviously the interpretation is different on your end but here's my final thoughts on this circle of a conversation.

"The jaws aren't aligned" yeah, because it's supposed to be a collage type piece where the picture of her has been ripped and placed on top of the image of the wolf

"The eyesĀ don't have any life"Ā because its an over-processed scanned photo and details are typically lost in that process.

"An actual morph..."Ā see point number 1 above.

"The neon green isĀ off-putting"Ā that's the point.. to be jarring..

"If the special effect is the jaws why ruin the eyes"Ā for contract and also meshing the two images together. Think of it as someone scanned the college photos and drew on it with hi-lighter.

"Black and white is lazy to me"Ā And that's your opinion but let me say, getting that effect with hi quality photos without an actual scanner and printer is more difficult than you think.

And to circle back to your comment about it being bestiality because there's a friction wolf on the cover of a song about sex... no it ain't. I made the damn thing and I can tell you that never crossed my mind. You're looking for something that isn't there and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop calling something I worked on for hours "lazy", "ruined", and "bestiality" thank you.Ā :huntyga:

Archived