💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Cybikitty said:

If I'm ever gonna play it it's gonna be in a years time from the bargain bin :laughga:

Was super hyped for it, then saw a gameplay demo at EGX last year & genuinely fell asleep in the hall :billie: (it just looked like a reskinned GTA, I was hoping for something more Deus Ex-y :fatcat:)

I hate Deus Ex for some reason. I could never get into it, so this kiiiiiinda makes me happy :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Question ladies: I've been wanting to buy a console just for Spiderman Miles Morales and Hogwarts Legacy. Do you guys know if these will also be available for PS4? Or if both games will be available for Xbox, is it worth the coin to also include this? :selena:

All of them will be playable on PS4, including Cyberpunk. You won’t be able to play Spider-man on Xbox, but the other two will be just as good as on the PS4. 

Cybikitty
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I hate Deus Ex for some reason. I could never get into it, so this kiiiiiinda makes me happy :poot:

That's fair, it's not for everyone :messga: but honestly if you like GTA open world type stuff then you'll love it!:party:

Cybikitty

Also I feel like this is gonna be like the TLOU2 rollout where all the leaks and drama beforehand completely overshadowed the actual game in the end (all I can remember about TLOU2 are the Abby edits :laughga:)

10 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Question ladies: I've been wanting to buy a console just for Spiderman Miles Morales and Hogwarts Legacy. Do you guys know if these will also be available for PS4? Or if both games will be available for Xbox, is it worth the coin to also include this? :selena:

Save the extra coins and go for the Xbox Series or PS5, as they are much, much more powerful than the Xbox One / PS4 generation. It will absolutely be worth it.

Also both systems have backwards compatibility, so basically all your PS4 games run on the 5.

A PC version of Miles Morales is rumored, so maybe Xbox too? idk :shrug:

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

Also I feel like this is gonna be like the TLOU2 rollout where all the leaks and drama beforehand completely overshadowed the actual game in the end (all I can remember about TLOU2 are the Abby edits :laughga:)

Well, I AM a messy clown who lives for drama, so... 
tenor.gif

Queen Bitch

I’m so hyped for this. But I’m also kinda getting nervous over how buggy it apparently is. From what I hear it’s an amazing game with terrible bugs. 

Pennywise
Just now, Queen Bitch said:

I’m so hyped for this. But I’m also kinda getting nervous over how buggy it apparently is. From what I hear it’s an amazing game with terrible bugs. 

I saw some pictures and the messiness reminded me of one of the first versions of Skyrim :bradley:

homomo

Just built a custom pc with an RTX 3070 and Ryzen 3900X. This game is going to consume my life for the next few months.

tbh 91 for what's supposed to be one of greatest game in history that people actually bought new monster pcs for it, it's... disappointing. 

Hades got 93:firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, River said:

tbh 91 for what's supposed to be one of greatest game in history that people actually bought new monster pcs for it, it's... disappointing. 

Hades got 93:firega:

It's been a month and I still haven't been able to defeat hades :cryga:

Just now, Pennywise said:

It's been a month and I still haven't been able to defeat hades :cryga:

same same lol

I have a friends who beats it like daily :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I just said goodbye to my bank account and bought the game. Normally I'd wait for a sale, since it definitely will happen in a few months, but I REALLY need the escapism right now :selena:. It is coming in two days. Are any of you gheys gonna play? Are you excited? Do you think it'll be disappointing since they made us wait and wait only to crunch their work in a short amount of time? I love everything futuristic/transhumanist, so my bussy is READY. I really hope it won't disappoint (and will be easier to navigate through than the Witcher games) :bear:

Metascore: 91 - 44 Reviews - Universal Acclaim

Links for first reviews (some might be spoilery):

Reveal hidden contents

Washington Post (N/A)
TechRadar (4/5)
GamesRadar (100/100)
GameInformer (90/100)
Vice (N/A)
PCGamer (78/100)
Kotaku (N/A)
Polygon (N/A)
Venture Beat (3/5)