💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cyberpunk 2077 - OUT NOW - discussion

Pennywise

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I don't get crashes at all (on a moderately okay pc) but the AI for NPC's and the traffic is nonexistent and it's getting annoying tbh.

Sounds like they're on a console. I've been playing it a lot since it launched on my PC and I have yet to hit any performance issues and only had a single crash. AI for traffic is beautifully horrific sometimes. Onetime when I called my vehicle a car got in the path and my vehicle yeeted it across the street.

I think the most annoying I've had is when im trying to defeat one of the assaults that spawn in the city and innocents are just walking through and when a single bullet hits them all of a sudden there are cops and the street gang shooting at me.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

Sounds like they're on a console. I've been playing it a lot since it launched on my PC and I have yet to hit any performance issues and only had a single crash. AI for traffic is beautifully horrific sometimes. Onetime when I called my vehicle a car got in the path and my vehicle yeeted it across the street.

I think the most annoying I've had is when im trying to defeat one of the assaults that spawn in the city and innocents are just walking through and when a single bullet hits them all of a sudden there are cops and the street gang shooting at me.

The police thing is ridiculous, like, I've seen videos where they spawn on rooftops when you shoot at the street :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

The police thing is ridiculous, like, I've seen videos where they spawn on rooftops when you shoot at the street :bear:

One quest I was doing I had to break into a hotel room above mine and I had to climb the balcony, but I fell off and landed on a cop and then they were after me so I ran back into the hotel room and closed the door because I read online the cops wont go through doors :bear: they opened the door and shot me :selena: 

Also, incase yall who are playing didnt know :bear: After finishing the Ghost Town mission, if you skip forward/wait 3 ingame days and go back into the cave, you'll find this black Bugatti and if you sit in it it gets added to your garage to use anytime you want (its like the best car in the game)

image.png

Pennywise

By the way I hate that we can't reset our skills without that expensive af item, because I really regret not going full int+body right now :sis:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

By the way I hate that we can't reset our skills without that expensive af item, because I really regret not going full int+body right now :sis:

An enemy I killed dropped an item worth 1k that I was going to sell, but since I have the automatic scrapping skill it just took it apart for cheap parts :selena:

The AI in this game is so stupid. I've fully sprinted up to an enemy hiding behind cover with a katana and they just stay crouched not shooting for 5 seconds while I slash them to death. :saladga:

Queen Bitch

One thing I love is how easy it is to earn eddies. Shame that almost all the clothing you can buy looks like sh!t. The only nice clothing I have is some that I looted from enemies:bear:

Queen Bitch
10 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Also, incase yall who are playing didnt know :bear: After finishing the Ghost Town mission, if you skip forward/wait 3 ingame days and go back into the cave, you'll find this black Bugatti and if you sit in it it gets added to your garage to use anytime you want (its like the best car in the game)

image.png

Ooh, is this the one with the Batman easter egg?

4 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Ooh, is this the one with the Batman easter egg?

Yes!

10 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

One thing I love is how easy it is to earn eddies. Shame that almost all the clothing you can buy looks like sh!t. The only nice clothing I have is some that I looted from enemies:bear:

I go to the clothing vendors in the city center as they have some really nice clothing

image.png

Queen Bitch
Just now, gabeoz said:

I go to the clothing vendors in the city center as they have some really nice clothing

image.png

I gotta go there! All the clothing they have in the other stores, makes me look like a hobo:bear: So now I just go with whatever I loot, which is fine. I think I look like a cool cyber-assassin:firega:

131409745_1258940417823687_6290066496989

Queen Bitch

I just accidentally deleted the f*cking game:bradley: I just wanted to close it but accidentally pressed delete. I'm downloading it again now, but I have no idea if my progress is going to be lost:messga:

If you have a female character, I highly suggest doing the River Ward quests and romance him. His sex scene at the end was muy caliente and he's such a sweetie. :flower:

Archived