💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wonder Woman - WW84 great reviews

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

WB must really like this movie. It has critic screenings almost a month in advanced. Usually when they are afraid of critics they don't give advanced screenings. 

https://ew.com/movies/wonder-woman-1984-first-reactions/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=5fcbe3de5da1f30001705b3f

First Wonder Woman 1984 reactions hail 'hugely ambitious' sequel as 'beacon of hope'

Wonder Woman 1984 has lassoed its first reactions from critics, and the largely positive responses are hailing Patty Jenkins' sequel as the burst of hope we need amid this terrible, awful, no good, very bad year.

I can't wait to see it. We all need all the hope we can get this year. :heart:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ConnorFilm

At this point, WB needs to let Patty Jenkins do whatever she wants going forward. I’d love her to tackle more DC properties. I would love to see her help write a Superman film got Henry Cavill. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Reality

Hopefully this'll be consistent and up until release date. Nevertheless, that's still good! I'm really excited to see the movie!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

JusKeepBreathin
29 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

At this point, WB needs to let Patty Jenkins do whatever she wants going forward. I’d love her to tackle more DC properties. I would love to see her help write a Superman film got Henry Cavill. 

Same. I'd kinda like to see what she could do with the Green Lanterns or a Supergirl. I really would like to see how DCU introduces Supergirl. I hope it's like Superman/Batman Apocalypse. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Patty needs to take over the DCEU, it's like pretty obvious at this point.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

ToxicHot

I hate superhero movies :bear: BUT I’m excited to see Kristen Wiig in this, she’s amazing!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived