đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora apologises for breaking lockdown rules again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rita already apologised for organizing birthday party for around 30 guests last week. Now she apologises again for breaking one more lockdown rule before this party.
She flew to Cairo (Egypt) on November 21 to perform and returned to UK the next day and under Government quarantine rules should have self-isolated for 14 days but she organized party on November 28.

One of the guest at the Rita Ora birthday party was model Cara Delevingne who also broke 14 days self-isolation rule. On November 22 she attended AMAs in Los Angeles and was seen at the Rita Ora party on November 28. 

Among those at the party in W Hotel in Egypt where Rita performed was Egyptian President (probably celebrated his birthday which was two days earlier). His regime has arrested dozens of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people over allegations of sexual deviance and insulting public morals. Rita's spokesman said she had been hired by the W Hotel and wasn't aware of the presence of Egyptian Presiden.

Rita's apology:

rita.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9022021/Rita-Ora-flouts-Covid-rules-AGAIN.html

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

27monster27
2 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

This is the best thing I’ve seen all year 

:rip: People are too creative.

he/him/his

xoxo Craig

All these celebs think they are above a virus... its quite sad to see. Seems to be only a handful of celebrities that don't behave this way

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

This is the best thing I’ve seen all year 

I- :deadbanana:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I wonder what her 100,000 retweets think of this?  :trollga:

Fixed :billie:

End Racism Now

hieronymus