Sign in to follow this  
other

Azealia Banks “Daddy Yankee so fine”

GNZAREVILO
9 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Supongo que para él es un halago. 

 

11 hours ago, ajmsamuel said:

tu eres puta y lo sabes

You ugly ass bullys are so cool trying to put me down teaming up w/ each calling me a h*e just because I said my humble opinion, but guess what? I don’t care and you won’t succeed, go read the kindness book or something
 

Now gtfo 

Edited by GNZAREVILO
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GNZAREVILO
1 minute ago, VenusHooker said:

"Humble opinion" :ladyhaha:

Well, you answered the comments, so it seems you do care :trollga: And you are the bully here for calling people ugly.

At least I need no backup :) Who are you even? Bitch you joined this cult site 3 years ago, do you even know what ARTPOP is?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GNZAREVILO
5 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Lol, what a pathetic response. I think I know Gaga better than you do because I preach what she teaches "KINDNESS", which you really need. Goodbye, sis. I don't like to interact with toxic people. I've already given you a lot of attention. Everyone here in this thread has already given you what you deserve, I have nothing more to say. Have a good day.

Hahaha lol talk about escaping the situation after I exposed ur bullying 😂 You don’t like interacting with toxic people but are toxic urself? Yeah you and ur two friends has given me what I deserve 😂 Bitch bye

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Killa
On 12/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, GNZAREVILO said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
ugly

 

rs_600x600-180326140342-600.daddy-yankee
average

 

EeNsmCMXoAM_Dzg.jpgspicy hot fine

First one is cute wth... 

Daddy yankee is ugly for me

The otger is just a kid. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babel
59 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Hahaha lol talk about escaping the situation after I exposed ur bullying 😂 You don’t like interacting with toxic people but are toxic urself? Yeah you and ur two friends has given me what I deserve 😂 Bitch bye

You’re saying the majority of a group of 500+ million people are ugly so I don’t get why you’re acting surprised as to how people are reacting to it. 

You’re on a forum of a person that has fought against beauty standards her entire career, yet you’re here making remarks about other people appearances with negative connotations. Maybe you can use some of la vieja y confiable Born This Way Foundation next time? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaism
On 12/5/2020 at 1:40 PM, GNZAREVILO said:

 

EeNsmCMXoAM_Dzg.jpgspicy hot fine

Manuel Turizo >>>>>>>>>>>>>
 

A5-DEFF90-54-F1-43-A8-87-C1-EED2-C685287


17867436-B852-412-D-B242-2-AFC5-F2-C7-C1

 

E1-A4-DFBF-A1-FD-4-B81-ABC5-5-F5-DF496-D
 

:giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GNZAREVILO
13 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Manuel Turizo >>>>>>>>>>>>>
 

A5-DEFF90-54-F1-43-A8-87-C1-EED2-C685287


17867436-B852-412-D-B242-2-AFC5-F2-C7-C1

 

E1-A4-DFBF-A1-FD-4-B81-ABC5-5-F5-DF496-D
 

:giveup:

Yes papi

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GNZAREVILO
31 minutes ago, Babel said:

You’re saying the majority of a group of 500+ million people are ugly so I don’t get why you’re acting surprised as to how people are reacting to it. 

You’re on a forum of a person that has fought against beauty standards her entire career, yet you’re here making remarks about other people appearances with negative connotations. Maybe you can use some of la vieja y confiable Born This Way Foundation next time? 

Learn to take things with a grain of salt henny 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yennefer Stark

Locking this because some of y'all can't behave.

Formally known as Ibo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...