𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
politics

DACA reinstated

LG666

This is incredible. Here's hoping they can get the full DREAM act to pass in 2021. We need a permanent solution and a full path to citizenship that will benefit everyone. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

JusKeepBreathin

I love this for two reasons.

1. All these amazing people get their protections back.

2. I'm a hateful bitch that loves to watch Donald Trump lose at life. It's very satisfying. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Love 5

bionic
3 hours ago, LG666 said:

This is incredible. Here's hoping they can get the full DREAM act to pass in 2021. We need a permanent solution and a full path to citizenship that will benefit everyone. 

Not with a Republican Senate

buy bionic

Chromatislaps
5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I love this for two reasons.

1. All these amazing people get their protections back.

2. I'm a hateful bitch that loves to watch Donald Trump lose at life. It's very satisfying. 

SAME

• Like 1

Economy
6 hours ago, LG666 said:

And it will only benefit America. Don't get the resistance from some

Here in Canada we just raised our Immigrantion quota again now to 400,000 a year cuz they continue to conclude more Immigrantion is good for country given ageing population and low birth rates

To help Immigrants that are ALREADY there anyway and already started to already assimilate and integrate is a no brainer to me. They are already much closer to being fully productive and effective members of society than a brand new Immigrant that has to start from scratch so DACA makes full sense to me :shrug:

If someone doesn't care about their suffering and struggles or the human side of policy at least think about how it will help economy

LG666
16 hours ago, bionic said:

Not with a Republican Senate

Not saying it's going to happen, just saying it should. But I also do believe in optimism and hope over pessimism.