🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
society

Vaccination cards will be issued to everyone getting Covid-19 vaccine

Mr Judas
6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Whats the point of a vaccine that needs multiple doses why not make one that will only require one dose

Oh I'm sorry why don't you try to be a scientist and find out why that is then? 

• Sad 1

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Whats the point of a vaccine that needs multiple doses why not make one that will only require one dose

So there are actually quite a few vaccines that have boosters, and essentially it's because the second shot dramatically increases the effectiveness of the vaccination. It's the equivalent of your body needing a hammer, so you buy a hammer with the intention to return it after you're through with it, but then you need it again for something else so you decide not to take it back. Our bodies are cheap skates and they will forget what we taught them.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
Just now, Mr Judas said:

Let's not be too condescending, it's good for people to have questions

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 2

Suuus
6 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

A one dose shot would be ideal but the point of multiple dose vaccines are that with some viruses and bacteria your immune system doesn't create enough memory after a single dose to learn how to fight it fully so having multiple doses makes sure your immune system can learn how to give you immunity if you come into contact with the virus again.

Ive never been in to contact with covid so what does that mean

Edited by Suuus

FATCAT
1 hour ago, bionic said:

More unnecessary government interference with our personal lives 

mr rogers clown GIF

No but seriously, it's just a price of paper to remind you of your next shot. You get one everytime you go to the doctor/dentist.

Purr more, hiss less.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Mr Judas said:

He calm down you have to be so rude about it also im asking this because every vaccination i ever got never required me to get a second dose

RahrahWitch
Just now, Suuus said:

Ive never been in to contact with so what does that mean

That the vaccination will be the first time your immune system can learn how to fight the virus and the follow up doses help it to remember more and build up a defense.

After that if you touch a surface with the virus on it and it gets into your body your immune system knows how to fight it and you wont get sick. 

• Thanks 1

bionic
1 hour ago, Jill said:

Even if it wasn't, this user probably doesn't agree with the vaccination itself so I wouldn't bother.

I fully support vaccines and you know that 

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

Jill
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I fully support vaccines and you know that 

I actually do not or don't remember, but I've seen you making some doubtful statements on behalf of this "freedom" you keep bringing up, so I just extrapolated. Glad you at least support vaccines.

Love Story at midnight 💛💛