Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber defended his wife after fan of Selena suggested fans bombard

Teletubby

Featured Posts

NichuuB

Even though I don't like him at all, what he said is totally right, and stan twitter should be treated in this way, cuz they are the most unnecessary people in the internet:interestinga:

Property of @Whale

Lol at this

”I hate this ****ing bitches guts for being a terrible human being and an absolute piece of **** I hope she ****ing dies.”

and

”Please pray for me :wub:

I have mixed feelings about this but I just feel bad for the girl in the video. He should've just ignored it. Sadly it's the price of fame, people are gonna come and say bad things and you need to know how to handle it. I think he needs to know his place, and what I mean by this is that you can't have a tatrum because some random person said something on the internet and expose said person when you're obviously in a better position than them. I'm sure justin and her wife can easily seek for help and move on but this girl probably will be scarred for life for being exposed like that to millions of people as a "sad excuse of a human" or calling her life miserable, specially when you're life is the opposite of miserable. Plus no one would've known about the video if he hadn't posted it. So unnecessary. Celebrities really think they're regular people :saladga: If I had that much power, money and fame I wouldn't care if some random person said something on the internet jesus

Archived