celeb

Billie cancels “Where Do We Go?” Tour

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

I’m expecting Gaga to do the same soon. It would be awesome if she could create some kind of visual, online Chromatica event like Dua. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

alsemanche

Sad but understandable. I'm glad she clarified things and is working on refundings asap

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P

I think every tour for the next couple years is gonna follow suit within the month 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Blastertoyo
6 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I’m expecting Gaga to do the same soon. It would be awesome if she could create some kind of visual, online Chromatica event like Dua. 

But she won’t 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Did Ariana write that message for her without proper capitalization or is this a new trend? :billie:

anyway, it really took her a while to get that tour canceled giving the circumstances. 

Hottie Detector

Lighter
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Did Ariana write that message for her without proper capitalization or is this a new trend? :billie:

anyway, it really took her a while to get that tour canceled giving the circumstances. 

yes it’s a new trend set by Ariana so everyone on stan twitter has turned off their auto caps:laughga:

Just now, Lighter said:

I guess she’s going nowhere now

Kim Coles Reaction GIF by Bounce

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

MadreMonster
29 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I think every tour for the next couple years is gonna follow suit within the month 

At least Ticketmaster is coming up with some plan to hopefully get them going sooner - but the large stadium/arena tours will probably be cancelled. 

elijahfan

That's understandable: she's deep in the making of her next record, it wouldn't really make sense anymore to keep supporting the same old material. In a way, that's pretty good news: it means new stuff is on the way sooner than later.

Archived