💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa learned how to "milk" an era, wants more singles off FN

COOOK

Featured Posts

zakariah

I mean she always knew how to do that, her debut album had 9 fking singles hsjdjsjd

shes honestly doing very well promoting & campaigning FN for the grammys, she might even have a shot at beating Folklore if she keeps this up

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

As she should. Love Again needs to be new single.

She has a great album and she needs to use all the potential from it. I miss pop girls doing huge eras and let's make this happen again. 

maybe it's bc i'm a stan but i don't feel like she milked much out of it? except for levitating of course but what i mean is it didnt feel THAT forced to the point it got annoying, i actually enjoyed the era so much

... and now i just sit in silence.

12 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think she's anywhere close to being overexposed... Sure, you hear a lot about her if you follow pop music closely, but overall she's not everexposed. Gaga truly was, it was almost impossible not to hear about her even if you didn't use the internet, listen to the radio, or even watch TV. I don't think a singer was overexposed since the Gaga/Bieber chapter

Gaga is so different to Dua. She was overexposed because of her character, her persona and antics. Dua is milking music and radio wise. People will get bored

Regina George
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Gaga is so different to Dua. She was overexposed because of her character, her persona and antics. Dua is milking music and radio wise. People will get bored

Dua's music is no where near being overexposed. She has hits and every single one of them feels organic. It's not like Dance Monkey or something where you hear it everywhere. 

chromaticainmyhead
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think she's anywhere close to being overexposed... Sure, you hear a lot about her if you follow pop music closely, but overall she's not everexposed. Gaga truly was, it was almost impossible not to hear about her even if you didn't use the internet, listen to the radio, or even watch TV. I don't think a singer was overexposed since the Gaga/Bieber chapter

Nicki Minaj with her features was getting on my nerves for quite some time :yennefer:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

HausOfAntonio
20 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Ok but why do people act like this is a bad thing? I love that about Dua, she delivers. 

That’s what we want, pop stars to believe in their projects and “milking” it for all it’s worth. I hoped that’s Gaga’s plan for Chromatica, with B-Sides and Remixes, Singles, Videos and other Editions like a Remix Album. 

Thats what I means though. She’s AT PERIL of being overexposed, if she keeps milking her stuff too much. 

Quartz

Not complaining. Everyone needs to hear what Future Nostalgia offers.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

My Name Is Alice

This is smart tbh...by milking the era she remains relevant while also giving herself extra time to make new music. Hence making the wait period between eras minimal. 

warhol killer
30 minutes ago, Regina George said:

As she should. Love Again needs to be new single.

TASTE GIRL. :tony:  Hoping this was the video she said she shot.

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Archived