Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Brazilian Certifications

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

So I am brazilian and today I checked Lady Gaga wikipedia pages (in portuguese and english) and they don't count the certifications Lady Gaga already have in Brazil.

According to Universal Music Brasil official page on Instagram Chromatica has SEVERAL certifications:

Sour Candy is certified 2 times Platinum

Rain on Me is certified DIAMOND

Stupid Love is certified 3 times Platinum

Chromatica is certified Platinum

Those certificates are from 9 weeks ago and little monsters say that Chromatica is already 2 times Platinum in Brazil, but let's talk about official certifications only.

Can anyone add those certifications to Wikipedia?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnTOeDo1lL/

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

MaryJaneHolland

They really deserve shows, she's treating them so unfair. She'd sell out stadiums.

Brazil would suck cocks in hell for Gaga :giveup:

Curunir
37 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They really deserve shows, she's treating them so unfair. She'd sell out stadiums.

This.

If there's one country that absolutely deserves to have Gaga perform there till the end of time, it's Brazil. They have stanned repeatedly and unwaveringly since the beginning. The US can choke.

Galactic Mess
6 minutes ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Brazilians are so passionate I love them :tony:

Ty :ladyhaha:

54 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Ehm the BTWB kinda flopped here :emma: The tickets were really expensive and now they'd be even more cause our currency is sinking to the bottom of the ocean :fatcat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Ehm the BTWB kinda flopped here :emma: The tickets were really expensive and now they'd be even more cause our currency is sinking to the bottom of the ocean :fatcat:

Most of fans were still teenagers and couldn’t afford the tickets but now most of them are adults! I believe doing RIR will bring her popularity back first then she can sell out stadiums again

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Genuine Guy 09

Wikipedia rejects the source for some reason, people try to add it all the time... Annoying! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Kadikaado
25 minutes ago, Da J said:

I still hear ROM on the radio all the time here :lolly:

yesterday I was at the grocery and they were playing Rain On Me. I was sooooo happy. I don't go out very often because of the pandemic and it made my day.

Kadikaado
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Most of fans were still teenagers and couldn’t afford the tickets but now most of them are adults! I believe doing RIR will bring her popularity back first then she can sell out stadiums again

So true, I was a young adult working for little more than minimum wage back then, so I didn't go.

But I don't see the need of stadium, she could easily sell arenas of 10k multiple times. Doing like 6 shows, more than one day at the same city. I'd go to see her 3 times if I have the chance.

ROM is still huge here and now the radio stations also play 911, I heard it everyday while driving to the office last week. <3

I really hope she can perform in Brazil next year or when things get better.

Galactic Mess
2 hours ago, Red said:

I don’t know... I attended in SP and the stadium was pretty full. Not packed, but there were surely 50k+ people there

Archived