đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

@afentis no matter what happens, thanks for hyping us up. i'm hoping people don't stone you to death if something doesn't come through. i'm guessing she's going to post smth today?

she/her

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Was meant to say Peppa Pig lol

Afentis posted an eye emoji here whilst we were doing a countdown for a possible Gaga post which didn’t happen 

but then peppa pig’s twitter account later tweeted this

And afentis said he was teasing about this because he knew about the tweet coming 

:green: 

@PartySick @afentis sleep with one eye open Friday night  

HookerOnAChurch

Time to lock this thread until official news. This is ridiculous. Now we have a concrete proof that there is no SC M/V on Friday and probably never. So, please, lock this thread. 

Is there a chance for a surprise performance on the show 🤡🤡🤡

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

But but but @afentis said video on Friday!!1!1!1!1

lmao

It’s over 

@afentis will come back with a 5 paragraph cover story about 'production issues' and liddos will instantly believe him, even though he's a troll :ladyhaha:

What people get from pretending to be insiders and even going as far as being offended when people question them is beyond me :air:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Luke78619

Oh has anyone been keeping tabs on which “insiders” say there is a video and which say there isn’t one. This would be a good opportunity to diminish credibility for half of the sources posted in this thread so that we don’t have to pay attention to them anymore 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Time to lock this thread until official news. This is ridiculous. Now we have a concrete proof that there is no SC M/V on Friday and probably never. So, please, lock this thread. 

But this is a clown thread, not a thread for official news 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

@afentis no matter what happens, thanks for hyping us up.

Person in an Abusive relationship teas :stalkga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

perfumgenius

could you imagine an insider so close to Gaga's team that knows her videocall schedule...

but also has tea on peppa pigs twitter account :enigma:

DonnieDarko1
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh has anyone been keeping tabs on which “insiders” say there is a video and which say there isn’t one. This would be a good opportunity to diminish credibility for half of the sources posted in this thread so that we don’t have to pay attention to them anymore 

No credible source said there is a SC video. The only credible source out there that is giving info said there is no SC video. This is basically it.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived