❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

I just did that for you. :huntyga: The word was indeed "leak".

I mean, they said leak but they also said it will be available on the 31st, meaning they'll show it (maybe on the screens) at Blackpink show. Or thats what I get from that sentence.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

wtf does Jlo have to do with Sour Candy?

i don't know but I want Sour Candy :oops:

i ❤️

Karen Smith

Guys can someone please explain me what afentis had on his mind when he said the video will leak 31th of January? Meaning, it'll be "leak" but for real it'll be her team trying to force interscorp to release it because they dont want it to? Sorry I'm just stupid 

Mean Girls Lol GIF by filmeditor

Mother of Puppies

Ok, guys... admit it! You really love this thread and all the guessing and waiting for SC right? :bear:

And Imma tell ya; as soon as SC is out, this thread won´t exist any longer and then we´ll all be so so sad. :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 minute ago, Little99 said:

I can't even go to shower because then y'all are the most active :bear:

you can go to the moon and come back. you will not miss anything :enigma:

2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Guys can someone please explain me what afentis had on his mind when he said the video will leak 31th of January? Meaning, it'll be "leak" but for real it'll be her team trying to force interscorp to release it because they dont want it to? Sorry I'm just stupid 

He thinks that Gaga will be part of the Blackpink concert because BabylonHooker already hinted at that so it just fits his agenda for the video to be out before that. 

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, ghs said:

He thinks that Gaga will be part of the Blackpink concert because BabylonHooker already hinted at that so it just fits his agenda for the video to be out before that. 

mean girls omg GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

undertake67
18 minutes ago, Little99 said:

i guess he just said if they dont release it will probably leak

This thread has been so entertaining hahaha, like I come on here everyday for the past week with endless cups of coffee waiting to see if any tea has been spilled about the SC video or any update from GaGa herself 🤣

Karen Smith
9 minutes ago, undertake67 said:

i guess he just said if they dont release it will probably leak

Yeah but I mean how it leak? If they won't release it, how he is sure about that 

ThisGuyTony

It doesn’t make sense that Interscope is worried about “losing money” when artists with less successful eras atm (Smile, Plastic Heats, etc) are still delivering music videos and performances. :bear:

lilboyblue
40 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Do you think she is talking about Sour Candy? I hope she is :derpga:

Sour Candy (Murda Inc. Remix) wbk

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived