Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Torsoface
2 hours ago, Lil Geoff said:

Looks perfect to me.

It's easy once you get the hang of it

Great! I need to add The Fame Singapore editions next. 

The Fame european editions bother me. What the f was the point to release both normal and super jewel case with the same barcode and the same tracklist :duck: same with the UK edition (barcode .....477) normal and super jewel. This **** gets me confused

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 10/3/2016 at 2:47 AM, good said:

So, of course, the DWUW promos were too good to be true. I should have known... They were just the scans of the original promos printed cheaply onto photo paper and printable discs and put into black cases. Sigh... so now I'm out roughly $100. I left negative feedback on discogs and opened a Paypal dispute.

Don't buy from SiirGaga on discogs, he sells fakes 

:green:

Most of Gaga's promos are printed CDs, I got a couple of them and they're printed CDs, they don't produce many so I guess it's cheapper for them. But you can always tell if it fake seeing the printing quality of the sleeve. And they don't come in black cases very often, usually in plastic sleeves

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
On 12/3/2016 at 8:50 PM, good said:
  Hide contents

bvmcp6dw0eq5gevzg.jpg?size_id=d

2cyg5hindi331ubzg.jpg?size_id=b

n0dndea62boirefzg.jpg

l0yv5a31l83p4llzg.jpg?size_id=b

Where to begin? Lol. These are so shitty. :green:

Those look like they took the pictures from discogs and just printed them. I got the DWUW promo (not Xtina) and it's a printed CD that looks better than those, and the artwork is printed and folded like a booklet. SiirGaga is from Spain, and it's hard to get those here. Mine came from a seller from Netherlands, where those proms come from...

Edited by KURUSHITOVSKA

RainingOnMe
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Those look like they took the pictures from discogs and just printed them. I got the DWUW promo (not NL) and it's a printed CD that looks better than those, and the artwork is printed and folded like a booklet.

You got a fake promo. The UK promo of DWUW doesn't have the parental advisory warning - fakers use the picture of that to print onto "DWUW promos" because the cover without the sign (what they used) isn't online.

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Draug said:

You got a fake promo. The UK promo of DWUW doesn't have the parental advisory warning - fakers use the picture of that to print onto "DWUW promos" because the cover without the sign (what they used) isn't online.

I didn't mean NL, I meant (not Xtina) haha mine is from NL and doesnt have the advisory

RainingOnMe
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I didn't mean NL, I meant (not Xtina) haha mine is from NL and doesnt have the advisory

Ohh okay thought you meant the UK sleeve promo :D

• Like 1

Torsoface

Something discogsing by me

Added:

The Fame Singapore (Super Jewel Case) https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/8270880

The Fame Singapore https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/8269968

The Fame Malaysia repress (Super Jewel Case) https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/8270912

The Fame Japan Special Price https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/8243129

Updated:

The Fame Malaysia (Super Jewel Case) https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/3638304 

The Fame Europe (Super Jewel Case) https://www.discogs.com/Lady-Gaga-The-Fame/release/2038250

The Fame Hong Kong https://www.discogs.com/Lady-GaGa-The-Fame/release/7639108

:gaycat::gaycat:

ImpossiblePrincess

I need to get the applause single :( :wtf:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

L E O

So guys, I think I asked before, but I can't remember the answer:

Is there a sort of Gaga-discogs? Like a website where we can add all our Gaga items, see how much there is left, etc etc? 

And if no, would you be interested in creating one? I don't know much about coding and ****, but I can design one, I'm a graphic designer student.

I found one for Mylene Farmer, it's VERY complete, it made me jealous. That would be sooo cool, don't you think?

(And btw, I recently bought 3 singles from Torsoface, and the japanese limited edition of Applause on CDJapan :flutter:)

ImpossiblePrincess
8 minutes ago, L E O said:

Is there a sort of Gaga-discogs? Like a website where we can add all our Gaga items, see how much there is left, etc etc? 

And if no, would you be interested in creating one? I don't know much about coding and ****, but I can design one, I'm a graphic designer student.

I found one for Mylene Farmer, it's VERY complete, it made me jealous. That would be sooo cool, don't you think?

(And btw, I recently bought 3 singles from Torsoface, and the japanese limited edition of Applause on CDJapan :flutter:)

that would be epic! NEEEDDD APPLAUSE 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, L E O said:

But couldn't you just do that on Discogs? What would be the difference?

L E O
1 hour ago, Holland said:

But couldn't you just do that on Discogs? What would be the difference?

We can, but the design just sucks, and it could be easier to use...

Would be cool to have our place! By and for the Monsters only!

Ophelia
20 hours ago, L E O said:

That would be cool! Not only for CDs, but also magazines, books, official merch...

I was actually recently looking for a site like this and didn't found anything special. I use discogs, but I need MORE!  

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ImpossiblePrincess
23 hours ago, L E O said:

2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

That would be cool! Not only for CDs, but also magazines, books, official merch...

I was actually recently looking for a site like this and didn't found anything special. I use discogs, but I need MORE!  

I made one it's not very good but here is one 

so far it has the fame and all the fame singles 

http://littlemonsterl5.wix.com/mysite-1

Edited by littlemonsterL5