💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Miley
12 hours ago, Lil Geoff said:

My paypal dispute with Tallis has been resolved the lying MF cheater never responded to my dispute and Paypal

has credited the money back to me.

NEVER deal with Tallis this person should not be a member on this forum.

It's a shame as I've done deals with members on this thread and it's usually been good.

I guess I should have known as the offers were too good to be true.

I won't make that mistake again.

One idea is to only ALLOW people that are CD/Music collectors (that has the icon I've got) to sell their stuffs here/post links here.

GGD should forbidden people from post links to auctions and etc if they are NOT CD collectors. 

We should ask admins to let us create an official "sales admins" or whatever you want to call us, and we should be the ones looking into the applies for a CD collector membership (since the admins on the site probably have lots of other works to do). To get the CD collector icon/badget ppl musth have been members for a certain amount of time, active in this thread - and other requirements. Just an idea. 

Edited by Miley
  • Like 2

Torsoface

Anyone else obsessed with this best pop album ever? :gaycat:

c67f198f9f8c3d80f375d5cd377ba71d.jpg

(average price 7.10€ each :green:)

Edited by Torsoface
  • Like 3

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Miley said:

One idea is to only ALLOW people that are CD/Music collectors (that has the icon I've got) to sell their stuffs here/post links here.

GGD should forbidden people from post links to auctions and etc if they are NOT CD collectors. 

We should ask admins to let us create an official "sales admins" or whatever you want to call us, and we should be the ones looking into the applies for a CD collector membership (since the admins on the site probably have lots of other works to do). To get the CD collector icon/badget ppl musth have been members for a certain amount of time, active in this thread - and other requirements. Just an idea. 

I think that Idea is brilliant!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1

LORD GAGA
3 hours ago, Miley said:

I think this is a good idea, we should get some established collectors to be thread admins for purchases/selling just so nothing like this happens again.

• Like 1

So I contacted the person who sold me the fake DWUW promos and they're refusing to give me a refund... "We can't do refund, only sell real items, serious seller..." I'm so angry lol. They stole nearly $100 from me and now they're playing dumb. I already opened a paypal case about the transaction and I'm concerned that they'll rule in the seller's favor. What should I do? I really need that money back :/

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Torsoface
52 minutes ago, good said:

So I contacted the person who sold me the fake DWUW promos and they're refusing to give me a refund... "We can't do refund, only sell real items, serious seller..." I'm so angry lol. They stole nearly $100 from me and now they're playing dumb. I already opened a paypal case about the transaction and I'm concerned that they'll rule in the seller's favor. What should I do? I really need that money back :/

post pictures of them i want to see

Spoiler

bvmcp6dw0eq5gevzg.jpg?size_id=d

2cyg5hindi331ubzg.jpg?size_id=b

n0dndea62boirefzg.jpg

l0yv5a31l83p4llzg.jpg?size_id=b

Where to begin? Lol. These are so shitty. :green:

What About Us

I have all 4 CD's except Cheek To Cheek which I bought from the Google Play store.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Torsoface
10 minutes ago, good said:
  Reveal hidden contents

bvmcp6dw0eq5gevzg.jpg?size_id=d

2cyg5hindi331ubzg.jpg?size_id=b

n0dndea62boirefzg.jpg

l0yv5a31l83p4llzg.jpg?size_id=b

Where to begin? Lol. These are so shitty. :green:

Oh my god :air::air: tragic :air: you better get your money back asap

1 minute ago, Torsoface said:

Oh my god :air::air: tragic :air: you better get your money back asap

I know. This is the worst  :saladga: I'm praying that PayPal will be on my side. 

RainingOnMe
5 minutes ago, good said:

I know. This is the worst  :saladga: I'm praying that PayPal will be on my side. 

Please check your inbox ~

Daenerys

I can't post from mobile but I'm so excited! I got my hands on the AU Eh Eh single for a reasonable price and am giddy with excitement!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 3