Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Daenerys
25 minutes ago, L E O said:

Guys, I have a few $$$ to spare, is anybody selling some items? (Not looking for rare promo stuff for 100$+)

If so, feel free to contact me! :flutter:

If a member named TALIS so happens to PM you "selling" items don't trust him. He'll take your $$ , never mail out the items and think he's getting away with it. 

Edited by GodofLove
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 3

Torsoface
8 hours ago, L E O said:

Guys, I have a few $$$ to spare, is anybody selling some items? (Not looking for rare promo stuff for 100$+)

If so, feel free to contact me! :flutter:

I have something for sale on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/tomppa_l/m.html?item=231865831162&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

If you're interested in something PM me your offer ;)

• Like 1

L E O
13 hours ago, GodofLove said:

If a member named TALIS so happens to PM you "selling" items don't trust him. He'll take your $$ , never mail out the items and think he's getting away with it. 

Good to know! Thanks a lot! 

@Torsoface I send you a PM, thanks for your answer! :)

ImpossiblePrincess

ok so it's my birthday today if u like I can post pictures of all the gaga stuff I got or just make a list?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Like 1

GagaXCollection
5 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

ok so it's my birthday today if u like I can post pictures of all the gaga stuff I got or just make a list?

Happy birthday :sara:

and yes! post pictures :nick:

ladygagaxcollection.com

5 hours ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

Pics!!!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Am I A Girl
On March 6, 2016 at 7:51 PM, GodofLove said:

YES DONT TRUST HIM. HE SAID HE WOULD SEND ME A THE FAME USB FOR A CTC SIGNED BOOKLET, SINCE I ORDERED TWO. KNEW HE WAS LYING:hor:.  

SO NOW IM BLESSED WITH TWO SIGNED & FRAMED CTC BOOKLETS :flutter:

Am I A Girl
On March 6, 2016 at 7:51 PM, GodofLove said:

YES DONT TRUST HIM. HE SAID HE WOULD SEND ME A THE FAME USB FOR A CTC SIGNED BOOKLET, SINCE I ORDERED TWO. KNEW HE WAS LYING:hor:.  

SO NOW IM BLESSED WITH TWO SIGNED & FRAMED CTC BOOKLETS :flutter:

So, of course, the DWUW promos were too good to be true. I should have known... They were just the scans of the original promos printed cheaply onto photo paper and printable discs and put into black cases. Sigh... so now I'm out roughly $100. I left negative feedback on discogs and opened a Paypal dispute.

Don't buy from SiirGaga on discogs, he sells fakes 

:green:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 2

Daenerys
1 minute ago, good said:

So, of course, the DWUW promos were too good to be true. I should have known... They were just the scans of the original promos printed cheaply onto photo paper and printable discs and put into black cases. Sigh... so now I'm out roughly $100. I left negative feedback on discogs and opened a Paypal dispute.

Thanks for letting us know! I was looking at his stuff earlier and thank goodness I didn't get anything! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, good said:

I can't tell if the Dutch DWUW promos I bought last year are fake. They look pretty real to me but I'm not sure

Edited by Draug

ImpossiblePrincess

I'll post pics in abit but for now ill make a list

ARTPOP vinyl

Lovegame + Paparazzi 7" pic discs

Just Dance UK CD Single

The Fame Japanese CD + DVD

The Fame Monster Japanese CD + DVD

The Fame Monster Ultimate Fan Pack

The Fame Ukraine Edition

Eau De Gaga 75ml

Fame Gift Set (Perfume + Shower Gel)

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Lil Geoff

My paypal dispute with Tallis has been resolved the lying MF cheater never responded to my dispute and Paypal

has credited the money back to me.

NEVER deal with Tallis this person should not be a member on this forum.

It's a shame as I've done deals with members on this thread and it's usually been good.

I guess I should have known as the offers were too good to be true.

I won't make that mistake again.

• Like 4

Daenerys
11 hours ago, Lil Geoff said:

My paypal dispute with Tallis has been resolved the lying MF cheater never responded to my dispute and Paypal

has credited the money back to me.

NEVER deal with Tallis this person should not be a member on this forum.

It's a shame as I've done deals with members on this thread and it's usually been good.

I guess I should have known as the offers were too good to be true.

I won't make that mistake again.

The same with me. Paypal even told me they noticed that specific person doing it to one or more accounts so they're taking the liberty of blacklisting his IP address. I'm glad our issues are getting resolved but we still have to keep our eyes out for when he tries to make a new account under a new name and face. 

• Like 1