💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Why am I just hearing this now? I bought something from him last January and never had replies back. I trusted him and sent him money not using 'Goods', which was a stupid move. Now, PayPal can't help me.

Not really expecting someone from one of us to scam each other. Very disappointing. Tbh, he needs to be banned to avoid any future scamming.

Just my advice, next time we encounter fraud posts/ listings like that, warn us in this thread. It would definitely make a big difference. :ohno:

00026 † 10000

RainingOnMe
13 minutes ago, Mark said:

Why am I just hearing this now? I bought something from him last January and never had replies back. I trusted him and sent him money not using 'Goods', which was a stupid move. Now, PayPal can't help me.

Not really expecting someone from one of us to scam each other. Very disappointing. Tbh, he needs to be banned to avoid any future scamming.

Just my advice, next time we encounter fraud posts/ listings like that, warn us in this thread. It would definitely make a big difference. :ohno:

I'm sorry, I didn't see his post :(

You should tell a mod.

26 minutes ago, Draug said:

I'm sorry, I didn't see his post :(

You should tell a mod.

Nahhh, don't blame yourself.

I'm guilty as well. I was still hopeful that the items would arrive, so I didn't bring the concern onto this thread. But now I'm seeing it as a collectively, I really feel stupid for making this move.

IDK if it's a valid reason to ban the person, but I won't be happy seeing other members get scammed in the future.

00026 † 10000

Daenerys
30 minutes ago, Mark said:

Nahhh, don't blame yourself.

I'm guilty as well. I was still hopeful that the items would arrive, so I didn't bring the concern onto this thread. But now I'm seeing it as a collectively, I really feel stupid for making this move.

IDK if it's a valid reason to ban the person, but I won't be happy seeing other members get scammed in the future.

I feel so dumb too. I trusted because it was one of our members and I thought we wouldn't do that to each other. But it happened, there's nothing we can do about it but make it aware. Especially since now that I know he has a history it aggrivates me. A part of me wants to start a smear campaign but I don't want to be that childish. 

Edited by GodofLove
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

On 2/24/2016 at 5:33 AM, Greg said:

I found out the other day that the dark blue koons ball is copyrighted when associated with Jeff Koons (hence why Gaga's wax figure in Madame Tussauds Sydney doesn't have a Koons ball on her outfit), so do you think that's maybe why the colour of the ball changed on the Indian edition of ARTPOP? By changing the colour of the ball, they possibly could have prevented having to obtain the copyright for it. This could be completely wrong, but it could also offer an explanation as to why they changed the colour of it. 

Wouldn't Koons have given Gaga the rights to use the image on her album, though? 

• Like 1

Just bought both the DWUW ft. R Kelly and DWUW ft. Xtina Netherlands promos for 40€ each :air:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 2

Torsoface

Weird! I bought the Walmart edition of ARTPOP and it's in foil :duck: According to discogs it should be non foil edition. I'm talking about the edition which barcode is 602537601837

Mine:

5499158_orig.jpg5316147_orig.jpg?330

Discogs:

R-5212020-1387627196-9274.jpeg.jpg

R-5212020-1387713961-3192.jpeg.jpg

Mygagagraphy:

ARTPOPUSWalmart.jpg

23 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Has anyone else bought from this guy and not received their items? Tried messaging him but seems like he just took my money and ran. It's a good thing Paypal settles disputes. Just warning you guys to be wary of this one. 

I paid $70 for C2C and haven't received it doesn't reply to emails or PMs.

I've started a paypal dispute now I shall escalate it.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Lil Geoff said:

I paid $70 for C2C and haven't received it doesn't reply to emails or PMs.

I've started a paypal dispute now I shall escalate it.

His PS username is ORANGEWAFFLE101

I don't have a PS. But Idk if you can see his latest activity on there? 

LORD GAGA
17 minutes ago, Miley said:

His PS username is ORANGEWAFFLE101

I don't have a PS. But Idk if you can see his latest activity on there? 

was just about to post this, found it on his 'activity' on his account on here :emma:

Edited by LORD GAGA
  • Like 1

Torsoface

There are too many pressings of The Fame my brain can't handle it :air: So many are missing on discogs :duck: I got the Singapore Super Jewel Case edition today and I didn't even know it existed... Here is what I have now and am propably still missing half of the ones that are around there 

0a54bf7e0e1340aaeaaa72a1524a014b.png

L E O

Guys, I have a few $$$ to spare, is anybody selling some items? (Not looking for rare promo stuff for 100$+)

If so, feel free to contact me! :flutter: