💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

I need some advice. So some fan is selling me the TFM aussie digipack for $60. Now, that is a deal... you might say. But the catch is, the quality is sh*t. It has visible wears and tears.

I honestly think it's not worth the price. If I were the one giving the opinion, I'd say just let it go. But part of me still says that I should buy it while I can. What do you think?

HALP ME. :noparty:

00026 † 10000

LORD GAGA
7 minutes ago, Mark said:

I need some advice. So some fan is selling me the TFM aussie digipack for $60. Now, that is a deal... you might say. But the catch is, the quality is sh*t. It has visible wears and tears.

I honestly think it's not worth the price. If I were the one giving the opinion, I'd say just let it go. But part of me still says that I should buy it while I can. What do you think?

HALP ME. :noparty:

Ultimately its up to you, if you wait you might get one in better condition, its all a matter of how long youre willing to wait :emma: 

Just now, LORD GAGA said:

Ultimately its up to you, if you wait you might get one in better condition, its all a matter of how long youre willing to wait :emma: 

Yeahhh, I know!

But I think I've been waiting long enough. How much do these go atm? $100++ or less?

If it's higher than $100, this might be a good/ok(?) deal.

I haven't seen one for while and it might be my last chance. Hahahaha. Help me decide. xD

00026 † 10000

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Mark said:

Yeahhh, I know!

But I think I've been waiting long enough. How much do these go atm? $100++ or less?

If it's higher than $100, this might be a good/ok(?) deal.

I haven't seen one for while and it might be my last chance. Hahahaha. Help me decide. xD

I think around $100 - $150  depending on its condition :)

Just now, LORD GAGA said:

I think around $100 - $150  depending on its condition :)

When was the last time you saw it though?

I'm still contemplating, since the condition is bad.

00026 † 10000

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Mark said:

When was the last time you saw it though?

I'm still contemplating, since the condition is bad.

I haven't seen one in a long time, but i haven't been specifically looking for one either, occasionally you can find them on ebay where the seller doesn't realise its different than the normal EU one, but that is rare :emma: 

1 minute ago, LORD GAGA said:

I haven't seen one in a long time, but i haven't been specifically looking for one either, occasionally you can find them on ebay where the seller doesn't realise its different than the normal EU one, but that is rare :emma: 

This is so hard... :ohno: Hahahaha

00026 † 10000

Its killing me to do this but I am selling most of the items in my collection. PM me for any questions and I will ship almost anywhere. Thanks guys! And I'm selling most of this stuff super cheap because I just want to get rid of it.

$25 for this bundle

YldwuaA.jpg

$50 for this bundle

ERr58Mt.jpg

$30 for this bundle (The ARTRAVE Tour Book is the hardcover edition)

1pTrB4H.jpg

$50 for TFM Super Deluxe (07357/10000) Everything is still in the book, and the puzzles are still unopened.

HEF8iot.jpgJO6FQtG.jpg

$150 for the BTW Picture Disc Box Set (1670/3000

RTkNLq0.jpg

Y7A3pRr.jpg

$70 for the Cheek To Cheek Box Set

p7fuW2c.jpg

Edited by Talis
Left out text
  • Like 5

LORD GAGA
4 hours ago, Talis said:

Its killing me to do this but I am selling most of the items in my collection. PM me for any questions and I will ship almost anywhere. Thanks guys! And I'm selling most of this stuff super cheap because I just want to get rid of it.

$25 for this bundle

YldwuaA.jpg

$50 for this bundle

ERr58Mt.jpg

1pTrB4H.jpg

$50 for TFM Super Deluxe (07357/10000) Everything is still in the book, and the puzzles are still unopened.

HEF8iot.jpgJO6FQtG.jpg

RTkNLq0.jpg

Y7A3pRr.jpg

p7fuW2c.jpg

There's a couple of bundles I'd probably buy but can't at the moment cus I'm in the middle of starting a new job :giveup: if you'd like to hold on to them for me that'd be great :hor:

if not I understand :rip: 

• Like 1

Torsoface

Does anyone have an extra TFM Digipak US release that they are willing to sell? I've been looking for one for years :smh: 

On 2016-01-26 at 10:49 PM, Talis said:

$25 for this bundle

YldwuaA.jpg

$50 for this bundle

ERr58Mt.jpg

1pTrB4H.jpg

HEF8iot.jpgJO6FQtG.jpg

RTkNLq0.jpg

Y7A3pRr.jpg

p7fuW2c.jpg

Do you ship to Sweden? Any of these left? 

NewYorkCity

ok so I just made a mistake buying the V magazine and expended 160 dolars on it.

So, I would like to sell the V magazine mirror edition (I have 3 copies so I would sell two) and the rolling stone 2010 (I have two copies, so I could sell one)

If anyone is interested... 

These are the magazines I am talking about

V+Magazine+Espa%25C3%25B1a%2521.jpg  original.jpg

#Mess.

1 hour ago, NewYorkCity said:

ok so I just made a mistake buying the V magazine and expended 160 dolars on it.

So, I would like to sell the V magazine mirror edition (I have 3 copies so I would sell two) and the rolling stone 2010 (I have two copies, so I could sell one)

If anyone is interested... 

These are the magazines I am talking about

V+Magazine+Espa%25C3%25B1a%2521.jpg  original.jpg

#Mess.

If you bought that on eBay, try returning it to the seller. They would probably charge you a restocking fee, but at least you don't pay for the expensive thing. 

00026 † 10000

NewYorkCity
26 minutes ago, Mark said:

If you bought that on eBay, try returning it to the seller. They would probably charge you a restocking fee, but at least you don't pay for the expensive thing. 

Nah, it was from the Vshop. 

I was trying to see how much I would pay. I had in check out process the one of her wearing mcqueen and her and Taylor. I opened a mew tab to see how much would it be if I added two more. But I thought: nah, those two are enough. And closed the tab.

So I closed it and completed the process of check out. I only had to click to pay.

When I got the email, I saw the order and there were four magazines on it. Apparently they added them to the order I was already processing... a mess. So I have expended 160$ on 4 magazines. One of them is the Asia one.

I don't even want to think about it.

• Like 1

KURUSHITOVSKA
22 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

Nah, it was from the Vshop. 

I was trying to see how much I would pay. I had in check out process the one of her wearing mcqueen and her and Taylor. I opened a mew tab to see how much would it be if I added two more. But I thought: nah, those two are enough. And closed the tab.

So I closed it and completed the process of check out. I only had to click to pay.

When I got the email, I saw the order and there were four magazines on it. Apparently they added them to the order I was already processing... a mess. So I have expended 160$ on 4 magazines. One of them is the Asia one.

I don't even want to think about it.

throw-table-catch-chair.gif

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?