Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Lisa Anderson Gaga

Hey Guys,

Long time no see! Good to see this thread is still kicking :)

I am selling a rare Fame promotional item on ebay if anyone is interested. I've only spotted it on ebay twice before, it's very hard to come by.

Take a look and get in contact with me (via ebay) if you have any questions.

Thank you!

PS: Images were taken from the reputable (and lovely, and gorgeous, and kind!) MyGagaGraphy.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lisa Anderson Gaga said:

Hey Guys,

I am selling a rare Fame promotional item on ebay if anyone is interested. I've only spotted it on ebay twice before, it's very hard to come by.

Thank you!

PS: Images were taken from the reputable (and lovely, and gorgeous, and kind!) MyGagaGraphy.

Omg is it really that rare? 

MrGermanotta
7 hours ago, Lisa Anderson Gaga said:

Hey Guys,

Thank you!

love you too my cutie pie ?

LORD GAGA
15 hours ago, Vidar said:

Selling this :D

Born This Way German promo, one of the most rarest Gaga promos ever  -  

5CtaTDd.jpg

If i wasn't so broke rn after Xmas and new year i'd definitely consider it :rip: 

• Like 1

LORD GAGA
16 hours ago, Mark said:

Happy new year my fellow collectors!! Another collecting year has passed. Tbh, it was quite empty... hopefully LG5 is gonna be exciting. Although, I really doubt it would top TF/M era since CDs are slowly going obsolete.

Anyways, to start the year.. I hang something special on my room. I bought the frame a 2-3 months ago, but got too lazy to put it up. Today was the day...

8EL5J8Q.jpg

A signed Gaga memorabilia on the wall... I bought it during the C2C era. Nothing new (I'm kinda late, I know...), but I love seeing it on my wall.

LOVE this, looks so nice framed!!

Lisa Anderson Gaga
4 hours ago, Miley said:

Omg is it really that rare? 

It is! It's a beautifully piece of jewellery too but I was to scared to wear it, I didn't want to ruin it.

• Like 1

ezrajones

Was there an official CD single release for Til It Happens to You? I want to own a physical copy of the song that won her her first Oscar. :green:

Gaga

dfghuer5
25 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Was there an official CD single release for Til It Happens to You? I want to own a physical copy of the song that won her her first Oscar:green:

There was a US promo CD released for it in a cardsleeve, it was released for consideration of Til It Happens To You being nominated at the Oscars for Best Original Song :) 

Edited by Moichoiloi

ezrajones
7 minutes ago, Moichoiloi said:

There was a US promo CD released for it in a cardsleeve, it was released for consideration of Til It Happens To You being nominated at the Oscars for Best Original Song :) 

Really?? Where can I get this :stalkga:

I haven't found anything official anywhere :(

Gaga

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, Vidar said:

somebody PLEASE bid on this..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151936923381

I will absolutely NOT sell this for $20 like last time. I cant believe no one has bid. :laughga:

I just bid on it. If you want to close the auction early so I win it... :sara: that would be nice

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1