Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk

I had a question and I thought someone in here probably knows the answer

Is this real? It's from the gagawikia I think, and it looks legit, but I can't find anything about the release with the DITD cover for the pack, any idea if that's legit?

latest?cb=20100802160911

7 hours ago, RockySayTalk said:

Is this real? It's from the gagawikia I think, and it looks legit, but I can't find anything about the release with the DITD cover for the pack, any idea if that's legit?

latest?cb=20100802160911

I'm pretty sure that was the original design for The Fame Monster Ultimate Fan Pack, but it was redesigned, either that, or that it just be a fan-made design for the box, since Pack isn't spelt right. I'm not completely sure on that though. :duck:

Here are the official releases though, it comes with either the blonde cover or the brunette cover:

Lady-GaGa-Fame-Monster-Ultimate-Fan-Pack91oHXGO4dEL._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

RainingOnMe
29 minutes ago, Moichoiloi said:

I'm pretty sure that was the original design for The Fame Monster Ultimate Fan Pack, but it was redesigned, either that, or that it just be a fan-made design for the box, since Pack isn't spelt right. I'm not completely sure on that though. :duck:

Here are the official releases though, it comes with either the blonde cover or the brunette cover:

Lady-GaGa-Fame-Monster-Ultimate-Fan-Pack91oHXGO4dEL._SL1500_.jpg

That was an official design, but it was redone last minute I think. It wasn't really appealing to the team that made the product so they made a more simplified version

On 27 December 2015 at 6:32 AM, Vidar said:

Does anyone want a BTW vinyl box set? :emma:

I never opened my extra when it arrived, kept in the wrap in perfect condition and never really needed it. I'll probably sell it to anyone for around $150-$200, which is a great price on an item like that. 

It's only $59 on her official website right now don't be a troll ?

RainingOnMe
8 hours ago, TheQueen said:

It's only $59 on her official website right now don't be a troll ?

What the ****??? :rip:

The BTW vinyl box set sold out 4 years ago but OK......

18 hours ago, Vidar said:

That was an official design, but it was redone last minute I think. It wasn't really appealing to the team that made the product so they made a more simplified version

No, that's definitely fan made, not an official design

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

RainingOnMe

My Eh Eh promo I bought for $100 arrived.... complete with water damage... :( It wasn't like that in the listing. Thank god the CD is okay.

On 12/27/2015 at 7:50 AM, RockySayTalk said:

latest?cb=20100802160911

During TFM era collection thread from GGD1.0, someone actually fan-made this fan pack. I think it's from our old collector friend named Peter, who doesn't visit anymore. It's so good that people actually thought it was official. It was from the same creator who also made the Boys Boys Boys fan made cover art, which was used to produce fake promo cds.

00026 † 10000

10 hours ago, Vidar said:

My Eh Eh promo I bought for $100 arrived.... complete with water damage... :( It wasn't like that in the listing. Thank god the CD is okay.

Bless your poor collecting soul.

Just return the item. The seller should have packed it better.

In my honest opinion, I am more interested in collecting the precious cover arts/ CD sleeve, rather than the actual CD itself. I honestly think you paid for the sleeve since it's the actual 'rare' part of the item.

00026 † 10000
  • Like 1

RainingOnMe
Just now, Mark said:

Bless your poor collecting soul.

Just return the item. The seller should have packed it better.

In my honest opinion, I am more interested in collecting the precious cover arts/ CD sleeve, rather than the actual CD itself. I honestly think you paid for the sleeve since it's the actual 'rare' part of the item.

think I can fix it. its just really shriveled, luckily the ink isnt spread out. I think I should just flatten it out with something. Would that work? But ironically the CD is in better condition than my first one :rip:

2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

think I can fix it. its just really shriveled, luckily the ink isnt spread out. I think I should just flatten it out with something. Would that work? But ironically the CD is in better condition than my first one :rip:

Honestly, it's up to you.

For something I paid for $100, would a damaged item be worth it? You already paid for the actual value, you shouldn't put effort in restoring the condition. If it was only $50 or something, maybe you can consider.

At the end of the day, the item is indeed rare. $100 might be a snatch... so I guess keep it if you really want it. But also, you mentioned that you have another one.... so I think 1 is enough. lol. You can probably resell it, but don't forget to mention the damage. Hahahha

00026 † 10000

RockySayTalk
5 hours ago, Mark said:

During TFM era collection thread from GGD1.0, someone actually fan-made this fan pack. I think it's from our old collector friend named Peter, who doesn't visit anymore. It's so good that people actually thought it was official. It was from the same creator who also made the Boys Boys Boys fan made cover art, which was used to produce fake promo cds.

Thanks for the responses guys! Knew the knowledge in here would be useful! 

16 hours ago, Vidar said:

Can you post pictures of it? <3

On 28 December 2015 at 11:26 AM, Moichoiloi said:

No it's not... :laughga:

I could have sworn it was next to the C2C boxset when I checked :wtf: oops lol