💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Vidar said:

oh you live there? Do any stores still have them? :rip:

No I don't live there, just visiting! Unfortunately not. I went into big music store here because I was gonna bring some copies back to sell to you guys at the price I bought them for so you wouldn't have to pay the insane eBay prices, but they told me the supplier stopped shipping copies so they're no longer available to purchase. I'm keeping an eye out though, and if I find any copies I'll pick them up and offer them to you guys! 

Edited by Greg
  • Like 2

I haven't posted on here for a while, but these are the new items I have gotten over the past two months! :flutter:

The Fame - Ukraine Red Disc CD
The Fame - US SlotMusic SD Card
The Cherrytree Sessions - Re-release US CD
ARTPOP - South Korea Standard Foil CD (With calendar)
Just Dance - Japan 4-Track Promo CD
Poker Face - Japan 7-Track Promo CD
Bad Romance - Japan 3-Track Promo CD
Bad Romance - Skrillex Radio Remix 1-Track Promo CD
Paparazzi (The Remixes) - US 12" Vinyl

CVDZm9_UsAEh_i2.jpg:large

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moichoiloi said:

I haven't posted on here for a while, but these are the new items I have gotten over the past two months! :flutter:

The Fame - Ukraine Red Disc CD
The Fame - US SlotMusic SD Card
The Cherrytree Sessions - Re-release US CD
ARTPOP - South Korea Standard Foil CD (With calendar)
Just Dance - Japan 4-Track Promo CD
Poker Face - Japan 7-Track Promo CD
Bad Romance - Japan 3-Track Promo CD
Bad Romance - Skrillex Radio Remix 1-Track Promo CD
Paparazzi (The Remixes) - US 12" Vinyl

CVDZm9_UsAEh_i2.jpg:large

omg i've never seen that ARTPOP calendar? post pics!

Torsoface

Anyone need The Fame Saturn edition? I have a few extra. 2 of them have stickers but are very scratched. Listed two of them on Ebay if you want to check it out. If you want to buy directly from me (not on eBay) it will be cheaper ofc :) 

3 hours ago, Torsoface said:

Anyone need The Fame Saturn edition? I have a few extra. 2 of them have stickers but are very scratched. Listed two of them on Ebay if you want to check it out. If you want to buy directly from me (not on eBay) it will be cheaper ofc :) 

I've just bought one of them :hor:

• Like 1

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Greg said:

As collectors, this is one of the moments we've all been waiting for :giveup: Finally :giveup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gum-100-genuinely-chewed-by-Lady-Gaga-/252194849202?hash=item3ab7fc01b2:g:f~IAAOSwbdpWXgka

Slay :giveup: 

Single piece of mint gum chewed by Lady Gaga herself. 100% genuine. I was outside a concert listening as I was too late for tickets lol. There were hundreds of fans at the side door. As she left a man was screaming. "Oh my god she gave me her gum" people were crowding him trying to steal it lol. I asked him what he wanted for it. And gave him a cheque for ÂŁ140 ! Its been in a little box in my kitchen ever since! I'm selling as I'm a mum now, and its weird having chewed gum in a box lol

Condition:

Used

“chewed lol”

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vidar said:

Single piece of mint gum chewed by Lady Gaga herself. 100% genuine. I was outside a concert listening as I was too late for tickets lol. There were hundreds of fans at the side door. As she left a man was screaming. "Oh my god she gave me her gum" people were crowding him trying to steal it lol. I asked him what he wanted for it. And gave him a cheque for ÂŁ140 ! Its been in a little box in my kitchen ever since! I'm selling as I'm a mum now, and its weird having chewed gum in a box lol

Condition:

Used

“chewed lol”

Did not expect to so that :laughga:

Torsoface

Which one of you snatched GAGA1 :neyde::neyde: I wanted it :neyde:

Spoiler

I don't know how to remove spoiler once added :neyde: 

Edited by Torsoface

1 hour ago, Torsoface said:

Which one of you snatched GAGA1 :neyde::neyde: I wanted it :neyde:

Hide contents

I don't know how to remove spoiler once added :neyde: 

I 

It was me :gaycat: 

Sorry sis :ohno: I just couldn't believe no one had bought it yet so I broke both hips in the process tbh

In other news, I got the Paparazzi Remix EP promo with the Israeli sticker today and I bought LGGAMESCDP1 last night from the same seller 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 1