💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

ohsnapitszach

So, here are pictures of the inner rings of the two discs.

DISC 1 (white font)

whitefront.png

whitedisc.png

DISC 2 (blue font)

bluefront.png

bluedisc.png

I dont really care if it's fake or not anymore. I like the way the 2nd disc looks. Whats the tracklist? Any bonus tracks? Or same as USA Deluxe?

ohsnapitszach

Bonustracks are the standard ones : Disco Heaven and Retro Dance Freak

What is the inside of the booklet like? The same? You should make a youtube video showing it. It's interesting. Sorry about the drama earlier it was immature.

MrGermanotta

Yeah the booklet is the same as for the other TFM Deluxe Editions: first the three Pictures (Dance In The Dark, Bad Romance and the one where looks down with the DITD mask), then the page with the two logos of the Fame and The Fame Monster and then the The Fame Booklet sites).

ohsnapitszach

Yeah the booklet is the same as for the other TFM Deluxe Editions: first the three Pictures (Dance In The Dark, Bad Romance and the one where looks down with the DITD mask), then the page with the two logos of the Fame and The Fame Monster and then the The Fame Booklet sites).

Make a video sometime!

Paper Planes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-Applause-Remixes-Picture-Disc-Record-Store-Day-Black-Friday-2013-/151174408889?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2332b26ab9

Someone got their hands on the Record Store Day items early... But they want $52 for the Applause vinyl :awkney:

At least we have some HQ photos of the real thing though! :party:

delete it fat

ohsnapitszach

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-Applause-Remixes-Picture-Disc-Record-Store-Day-Black-Friday-2013-/151174408889?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2332b26ab9

Someone got their hands on the Record Store Day items early... But they want $52 for the Applause vinyl :awkney:

At least we have some HQ photos of the real thing though! :party:

What! How did they get it early!! I'm going to my local record store to buy it on Black Friday!

Paper Planes

What! How did they get it early!! I'm going to my local record store to buy it on Black Friday!

No clue. They listed all of the items from the Black Friday sales. It could be shady record store owner that decided to list them for an extreme profit.

delete it fat

Lord Axel

God that thing is so beautiful ;_;

ʟÉȘᎠÉȘÉŽÉą ᎛ʜᎇ ÉąáŽÊŸáŽ… ᮀɮᮅ ᎛ʜᎇ ꜱÉȘʟᎠᎇʀ ᎅʀᎇᎀᎍ ÏŸâ€ â–œâœ°đ’ż ~

I was looking in record stores in LA and the manager at one of the record stores was selling the Applause 12" picture disc for $60. Aren't they supposed to wait till they are out on friday to actually sell them?