💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

The only ones i've seen are $90+. I must not be looking in the right places :laughga:

I have an American edition I was going to sell, but it has a tear in it, so I wasn't going to bother selling it. I thought they (especially the gold ones) were worth like $20-$30.

I have an American edition I was going to sell, but it has a tear in it, so I wasn't going to bother selling it. I thought they (especially the gold ones) were worth like $20-$30.

I can't find the good deals for s--t. LMAO

I can't find the good deals for s--t. LMAO

I'd offer you mine, but the tear is so noticeable that it's not even worth it. You'll find one eventually!

I'd offer you mine, but the tear is so noticeable that it's not even worth it. You'll find one eventually!

Post a pic. It can't be that bad.

You need to STOP. The arguing in this thread is getting really old really fast. For the most part this has been one of the few threads on this forum where everyone coexists peacefully and speaks to each other respectfully.

We're sitting here bickering over a CD that may or may not be official, and it would be nice to know it's legitimacy but is it REALLY worth attacking one another? I cannot believe what I'm reading, especially after we've maintained coexistence for the most part for so long. 

Let's not let this become another Outtakes thread where the arguing got so out of hand that it had to be closed, and that thread has been dead ever since.

Why attack me tho im defending my dear friend so bye

Why attack me tho im defending my dear friend so bye

Except you were calling him names and being incredibly rude and nasty, so yeah have a seat and behave. I'm sure the mods have been hovering in this thread today so you need to watch the way you're speaking to your fellow collectors.

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Except you were calling him names and being incredibly rude and nasty, so yeah have a seat and behave. I'm sure the mods have been hovering in this thread today so you need to watch the way you're speaking to your fellow collectors.

i get you okay i get you

i get you okay i get you

Good, we really don't want this thread to be locked.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LORD GAGA

Its a Thai exclusive promo (like the GagaMania promo CD) it was only given to some people at their ARTPOP parties :)

I really want one also, its just the price of them that gets me :roll:

Same. It doesn't help that I'm broke :toofunny:
anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Gold TFM is still available on the US Gaga store. Contacting all my RSD stores to see if they're stocking the Gaga vinyl. If any are I shall pick up a few to sell on to some of you, fingers crossed.

ohsnapitszach

Gold TFM is still available on the US Gaga store. Contacting all my RSD stores to see if they're stocking the Gaga vinyl. If any are I shall pick up a few to sell on to some of you, fingers crossed.

It's not available on us store