šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

By the way, take a look at this:

Ā 

The front cover of the alleged misprint has gold text, right?

Ā 

img451.jpg

Ā 

Look closely at the serif on the bottom of the 'G' in 'Gaga':

Ā 

al38.jpg

Ā 

It's slightly slanted to the right, which isn't how it looks on the official font used for 'The Fame Monster.'

Ā 

usfj.png

Ā 

Why would they use a different font? The first one just doesn't look right, while the official font is News Gothic MT Bold. And yes, the text on all of the digipaks is also News Gothic MT Bold.

Ā 

Not to mention the gold text features a drop shadow which isn't on any of the other releases and the font is slightly thicker and more narrow.

Ā 

I also looked closely at the discs, and as far as I can see the one with white text seems official, but the blue and pink text looks slightly different on the other. Like they don't line up in the same places in terms of the border of the disc edges and the center hole. Plus, the pink label info text is really close the the 'LADY GAGA THE FAME MONSTER', and the label info is further away on the first (white) disc.

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ohsnapitszach

By the way, take a look at this:

The front cover of the alleged misprint has gold text, right?

img451.jpg

Look closely at the serif on the bottom of the 'G' in 'Gaga':

al38.jpg

It's slightly slanted to the right, which isn't how it looks on the official font used for 'The Fame Monster.'

usfj.png

Why would they use a different font? The first one just doesn't look right, while the official font is News Gothic MT Bold. And yes, the text on all of the digipaks is also News Gothic MT Bold.

Not to mention the gold text features a drop shadow which isn't on any of the other releases and the font is slightly thicker and more narrow.

I also looked closely at the discs, and as far as I can see the one with white text seems official, but the blue and pink text looks slightly different on the other. Like they don't line up in the same places in terms of the border of the disc edges and the center hole. Plus, the pink label info text is really close the the 'LADY GAGA THE FAME MONSTER', and the label info is further away on the first (white) disc.

YAAAS FAKE

LORD GAGA

Remember when this thread was temporarily locked because of fighting? :awkney:

Ā 

Ā 

I do :laughga:

Ā 

MwaaahahahaĀ  :whitney:

Ā 

But seriously...who cares if its real or not, buy it or don't... no need to make an issue over it :awkney:

Paper Planes

I am working with Universal Music Germany at the moment, who invited my to the ARTPOP listening party in Berlin on a project we will debut in a few weeks.

Ā 

If you're working with Universal, you need to tell them to release a physical single for Do What U Want because otherwise we collectors may flip out on themĀ  :sweat:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Regardless of whether the item is fake or not, both of you need to end the name-calling and rude comments. We've had this thread locked for that kind of stuff again and those of us that can discuss our items in an orderly fashion wouldn't want it to be locked again.

delete it fat

Torsoface

I do :laughga:

Mwaaahahaha :whitney:

But seriously...who cares if its real or not, buy it or don't... no need to make an issue over it :awkney:

Aww the bad old days :laughga:

I personally but fake things sometimes if I like them. Like the Chinese Very Gaga Holiday.

Lord Axel

Ā 

oooh how interesting O:

ŹŸÉŖį“ ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“›Źœį“‡ É¢į“ŹŸį“… į“€É“į“… į“›Źœį“‡ źœ±ÉŖŹŸį“ į“‡Ź€ į“…Ź€į“‡į“€į“ ĻŸā€ ā–½āœ°š’æ ~

E: never mind... my eyes are drunkĀ  :fail:

Ā 

Well, might aswell share my current collection

fad950237ff9e9dbd64271d89ca72a69.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The silver lettering on TFM Digipak is amazing :sara:Ā Ā 

ohsnapitszach

If you're working with Universal, you need to tell them to release a physical single for Do What U Want because otherwise we collectors may flip out on them :sweat:

Regardless of whether the item is fake or not, both of you need to end the name-calling and rude comments. We've had this thread locked for that kind of stuff again and those of us that can discuss our items in an orderly fashion wouldn't want it to be locked again.

I wasn't name calling it was the others