Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

ohsnapitszach

It's not fake, he just explained it for you... just because something is cheaply made, doesn't mean its fake... If you dont like it, then you shouldn't buy it for your collection...

It's fake. I'm just saying the truth. There's no way it's a "misprint". Sorry. I've been collecting for years and it's obvious it's unofficial

If it has the Universal Music logo in the inner ring of the disc I would think it would be a official release, however I don't own the release, so I have no clue.  :shrug:

ohsnapitszach

If it has the Universal Music logo in the inner ring of the disc I would think it would be a official release, however I don't own the release, so I have no clue. :shrug:

It can be easily reproduced onto the disc. These unofficial copies aren't fanmade, they are factory made

ohsnapitszach

i honestly dont like where this is going...

IN OTHER NEWS...

where do i get the CHEAPEST taiwan ARTPOP release?

I use yesasia.com for asian releases! Very cheap! And CHEAP shipping. I love them 

and there site is american english

Regular version (CD) http://www.yesasia.com/us/ARTPOP-taiwan-version/1034527090-0-0-0-en/info.html

Deluxe with DVD http://www.yesasia.com/us/ARTPOP-deluxe-edition-cd-dvd-taiwan-version/1034526150-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edited by ohsnapitszach

It's fake. I'm just saying the truth. There's no way it's a "misprint". Sorry. I've been collecting for years and it's obvious it's unofficial

lol i know for 100% sure that Kevin is right so BAYE