šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

Anyone want to trade with me for ARTPOP FOIL copy(s) from your country, in exchange for ARTPOP FOIL copy(s) from Australia (my country)? I'll trade any country :) Pleaseeee

PM ME :)

If anyone wants that Canadian ARTPOP package with the t-shirt and CD, I can pick them up and sell them at cost + shipping if anyone's interested :). I saw them at Walmart here the other day and got one.Ā 

If anyone wants that Canadian ARTPOP package with the t-shirt and CD, I can pick them up and sell them at cost + shipping if anyone's interested :). I saw them at Walmart here the other day and got one.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes I'd love to buy one from you!

PM me please. ;)

LORD GAGA

Ohhhhh id like one, how much are they? :D

The US version of ARTPOP is so much more washed out than the EU one. The cover has a more yellower tone and the CD print is REALLY faded compared...

Edited by Swim Deep

Paper Planes

Ā 

How much are they including shipping to the US? :)

delete it fat

I got my Japan foil editions today and they're gorgeous :flutter:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!