Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

mr.peter

OMG Guys..... i was invited by Universal Music to go to the listening party on thursday to see Gaga. They know my Blog/Collection since a long time and now they called me ..... im so nervous...

OMG congrats!

Paper Planes

Am I the only one slightly afraid for the potential lack of physical singles due to Do What U Want be rush-released today as the next single?  :ohno:

delete it fat

OMG Guys..... i was invited by Universal Music to go to the listening party on thursday to see Gaga. They know my Blog/Collection since a long time and now they called me ..... im so nervous...

That's exciting! Have fun!

mr.peter

Am I the only one slightly afraid for the potential lack of physical singles due to Do What U Want be rush-released today as the next single?  :ohno:

nah im sure they weren't even thinking about physical releases for Venus as of yet anyways.

I've ordered a few oddballs here and there throughout the past week or so, here's what I'm expecting:

- The Fame (Limitierte Sonderedition) w/ Cherrytree bonus tracks

- All 3 USB sticks

- TFM lanyard x2

- The Fame EU super jewel case

- The Fame Ukrainian red disc edition

- The Fame UK super jewel case

- The Fame Monster German digibook

- Applause German single

The TFM digibook, is the 'Classic Album' thing?

🌹 free britney 🌹

Congrats! You deserve it!  :party:

🌹 free britney 🌹

JudasInTheDark

Do What U Want stuff tho, ugh I can only imagine it :flutter: As long as it gets at least a CD single, I'll be fine.

mr.peter

Yes I hope we get the A$$ shot cover as a promo and maybe a official release with alternate cover with a photo from the video shoot or something

Paper Planes

I love the continuity from Applause with the big white border, making the covers look like real paintings or something :flutter: The two singles will look great together on display :flutter:

delete it fat

Yes I hope we get the A$$ shot cover as a promo and maybe a official release with alternate cover with a photo from the video shoot or something

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I imagine this awesome cover in my hands and  :party:  :party:

🌹 free britney 🌹

I've ordered a few oddballs here and there throughout the past week or so, here's what I'm expecting:

- The Fame (Limitierte Sonderedition) w/ Cherrytree bonus tracks

- All 3 USB sticks

- TFM lanyard x2

- The Fame EU super jewel case

- The Fame Ukrainian red disc edition

- The Fame UK super jewel case

- The Fame Monster German digibook

- Applause German single

wow great stuff! can't wait for pictures!

:| it's really cool how your collection got you to meet her! now I must make my own blog:P

The TFM digibook, is the 'Classic Album' thing?

yep

Lord Axel

I love the continuity from Applause with the big white border, making the covers look like real paintings or something :flutter: The two singles will look great together on display :flutter:

SAME I really hope that all the singles keep that theme :legend:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

JudasInTheDark

OMG this so much. I like the cover, but imo, it kinda just looks and screams promo single, so I'd love a second cover!!