Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Would be interesing Walmart made a 'Zinepack version with it.

Oh yeah! I just realized that most of Walmart's exclusives are Zinepaks.

And is anyone else excited about the DWUW lithograph signed by the photographer?

drinkmytears

Oh yeah! I just realized that most of Walmart's exclusives are Zinepaks.

And is anyone else excited about the DWUW lithograph signed by the photographer?

Wait what

Wait what

She tweeted this!

@ladygaga: @versacehybrids yes and each will be signed my photographer. The handwriting on the borders was done by the photographers! Very special!

drinkmytears

She tweeted this!

@ladygaga: @versacehybrids yes and each will be signed my photographer. The handwriting on the borders was done by the photographers! Very special!

Where can we buy it? 

Where can we buy it?

Probably on her official store. They haven't been put up yet. And I wonder if that means the Applause lithograph will be signed also!

drinkmytears

Probably on her official store. They haven't been put up yet. And I wonder if that means the Applause lithograph will be signed also!

I hope so. I hope there's an album cover lithograph.

Did Terry shoot the DWUW cover?

I hope so. I hope there's an album cover lithograph.

Did Terry shoot the DWUW cover?

It looks like Terry shot it. But Gaga said the "photographers" so maybe Inez and Vinoodh will sign the Applause litho and Terry will sign the DWUW cover if he shot it!

The seller of the 3 USBs got back to me, and said he would ship them on Tuesday I can hardly contain myself oh my

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LORD GAGA

The seller of the 3 USBs got back to me, and said he would ship them on Tuesday I can hardly contain myself oh my

Excited for you!! Make sure you get tracking info from them!!

Excited for you!! Make sure you get tracking info from them!!

I think I will, it said it would be expedited shipping. This has to be the steal of the century Once I get this it'll be really the only ultra rare thing I need besides the Eh, Eh remix EP :udidnt:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

LORD GAGA

I think I will, it said it would be expedited shipping. This has to be the steal of the century Once I get this it'll be really the only ultra rare thing I need besides the Eh, Eh remix EP :udidnt:

This is rather exciting!! Post pics when you get them, but pls make sure you get a tracking number, it just makes it so he cant say 'it got lost' etc :)

We've both been rather lucky with the rare things lately lol

Edited by LORD GAGA

i'm ordering the 1st pressing of the Japanese release with the DVD+CD with the exclusive japanese interview. And it comes with FOIL!

Have any of Gaga's albums been released on cassette? (probably not but I'm just wondering. They're fun to collect :P )

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

DimitriLGCollector

Have any of Gaga's albums been released on cassette? (probably not but I'm just wondering. They're fun to collect :P )

They never did a Gaga cassette. India stopped producing them in 2008 I think. And it was the last country to released them.